Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 01:20:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wizard Of Oz Meshes  (Read 3443 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wicked_poppies

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2009, 12:53:13 pm »

Ok, so I am working on making Sims of the characters from the Wizard of Oz.  As you can imagine, this calls for quite a lot of rather odd cc. While I've found a lot of it already made, or at least suitable for my purposes, I still have a few things I'm looking for, which is why I’m here. I'll list them below, with everything I would want, however, I'll def compromise. I cannot figure out how to mesh, and so I would be so appreciative if someone was interested in helping me out on this project. And of course I would give credit.

Doherty:  I really like the maid dress that came with BV, but it has a few things I want to change before I can use it. I really want to get rid of the bow on the back. Also, I think it would work better if the apron and the collar where removed. I already have a texture made for the dress, so I can remove the apron texture, but on the chest of the dress it had an actual indent to make the apron stand out that I wish wasn’t there. The only other thing I would want changed on the dress would be the sleeves. If they could be made flush with the arm at the base where the dress ends, and the arm starts, that would be great. As far as dreams go, if anyone could make the shoes shiny, that would be beyond amazing. However, I’m sure it would be hard and I would still be so extremely happy if someone would just help me with the other stuff. I’m going to upload a picture with green circles around what I was wanting changed.

Tin Man:  I would love to use the base game mesh of the outfit with a fur-lined vest, jeans, and a turtle neck.  The only things that I would like done would be for the vest to be closed the rest of the way at the front, the neck of the turtle neck removed, and the base of the top color to be brought up a bit. As of the moment I’m using the spinner cap (with the spinner removed) as the funnel, but if anyone would be up to making an actual funnel as an accessory, or hair (only without using any hair. Just bald) , that would be great. That’s just another pipe dream as well.

Scarecrow: The only thing I need for him is a hat with no hair that looks like the one in the picture.

Anyways, that’s all I can think of… If anyone feels up to doing any of it, I would be SO grateful. I can make do with what I have, but I would really like some more accurate meshes…. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:02:16 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 07:51:24 pm »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Someone do this!
But could there be a version which DOES have the bow in the back of the Dorothy dress?

I'm creatively challenged, otherwise I'd take a crack at it!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 08:24:40 pm »

Just a note - if you have OFB, there's an armour costume that probably would work for the tin man Smiley

and here's a hat mesh that could be useful

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:03:28 am »

I have removed your attached images. Please don't upload images directly to the site. Instead upload them to a 3rd party site (imageshack, photobucket, etc) and share them that way.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
tryclyn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 11:55:37 am »

Would something like this help?  Scroll down a ways.
wicked_poppies

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 06:55:46 pm »

Thanks guys, but I don't think anyone is going to do these meshes for me. It's ok thought, because I think I did ok without them.  You can see my versions of the oz characters at MTS. I think there outfits are prety close, even without the meshes I wanted. Besides, I no longer have pics of the mesh modifications i was asking for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: