Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:47:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 interview  (Read 2808 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: April 24, 2009, 04:38:20 pm »

Eurogamer did a live interview with Grant Rodiek where everyone could send in questions. Very interesting topics were discussed like how to change Sims' names, pet fish, same-sex marriages and much more.
Check it here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/live-the-sims-3-interview-tomorrow-blog-entry
Leslie07

Simming Since 2002

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 05:27:23 pm »

That's a very interesting interview. Answers lots of good questions about the game! Thanks for posting!  2thumb
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 02:32:12 am »

Some of those questions in that interview were really DUMB! you would think that if you were setting down or chatting with the real Grant Rodiek that you would think of something better to ask then can a baby be burned alive or some other iggnorant ones I read..ugh anyway I hate some of the concepts of the game he discussed in the interview like we can't have pets but we can go out and fish and bring them home and name them thats retarded but I guess they EA will eventually copy the Sims2 EP's like they did in the Sims1 did you notice that? like TS1 HotDate turned into TS2 NighLife and TS1 Unleashed turned into TS2 Pets and so on..lol anyway thanks for an otherwise boring read Grin
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 04:55:32 am »

Ahh Sims 1 Makin Magic, I loved that, always waited for a Sims 2 version, the music and spooky sounds, all those those things growing, never mind. Unleashed I detested that's why I never got the Pets exp.As for the Q&A hmmm. Very cagey about modding tools wasn't he?
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:52:04 pm »

We Don't Speak About Such Things! *cracks whip* Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: