Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:11:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Midnight (Chp2 part 1)  (Read 3813 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Norikoann

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2009, 03:17:08 pm »

“Here we are,“ Richard, Tammara’s new step-dad, announced as the family set their bags down and looked at the house they were now standing in.  Tammara looked around the strange house.  This was going to have to be home now?  She didn’t like the look of it at all.  It felt … off. 

“Well,” Joyce said, bouncing the  baby on her hip, “It will look nice once we get the furniture in.  Right Tammara?”
   “Sure mom,” Tammara replied just to appease her mother.  She didn’t think it would ever look nice. 
   “This will be a wonderful place to raise our new little Bella,” Richard stated.  He then leaned over and kissed two year old Bella on the head.  Rolling her eyes Tammara stalked off upstairs.

Having already been told that she would have to take the attic room, Tammara made her way all the way to the top of the house.  Emerging from the stairs she looked around.  The attic was dilapidated and old.  Up here it felt cold and creepy.  Feeling like she was being watched she went back downstairs.

As she made her way back downstairs she noticed by the boxes that the movers had arrived.  She didn’t  get time to even offer her help before Richard said, “Do you really have to go traipsing  about in that whore dress?”

“Not that it’s your business what I wear Richard, but why do you even care?” Tammara asked.

“I don’t want you influencing Bella to dress like a slut.”

“Good grief.  Bella is two years old.  Why don‘t you just leave me alone about my clothes.  I can wear whatever I want.  I‘m not even a teenager anymore.”

Knowing that an angry retort would be coming and not wanting to deal with it Tammara moved pass Richard.  “I’m going for a walk,” she snapped and left the house.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 12:08:53 am by Norikoann » Logged
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 03:35:35 pm »

did they just move into a haunted house?  shocked

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 05:25:55 pm »

Nice! A great start. You managed to capture the tension between the step-dad and Tammara. Well done. I've got my fingers crossed for the next chapter!  YAY

Norikoann

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 12:07:57 am »

Tammara wandered.  Her black, blood red streaked hair swishing as she walked.  She knew she would probably get lost and that it was getting late but she didn’t care.  A short while after sundown she stopped.  Before here was a playground.

She was absolutely delighted as she spotted the swing set.  It was just what she needed right now.  A good mind numbing swing. 

Like a little girl she rushed to the swing.  Her blue eyes sparkling she hopped onto the swing and took off.

It was not long into the swing that three men came up to her and started to circle.  Like sharks that started a fair distance off, then circled in closer and closer.  At first Tammara did not see them.   

Gasping in shock Tammara came to a hurried stop.  She had almost kicked the man in front of her.  Surprise rushed through her as she wondered where the men had suddenly appeared from.  “Hey sweet thing,” the man in a jean jacket said, “come back to my place and we’ll get it down, if you know what I mean.”

Tammara gave a snort of disgust.  “I know what you mean, idiot, and the answer is no!”

Jean Jacket made a grab for her.  Barely avoiding him she realized what a bad situation she was in.  Hoping that she could outrun him, she took off full tilt.

As she ran the men were suddenly right next to her.  Her mind reeled with the quickness of their movement.  One of them stuck out their foot and then she was falling.  Her shoulder hit the sand, she rolled, and landed on her back.

The three men broke out laughing.  Taking the opportunity Tammara jumped back onto her feet.  Before she could go anywhere her wrist was grabbed and she was flipped to face Jean Jacket.  “This is for calling me an idiot.”  He pulled back his fist and threw it straight at her.   
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 05:48:21 am »

Ow! You certainly know how to leave us suspense...

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 05:58:25 am »

oh my i think Tammara is in trouble  shocked

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: