Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 08:39:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Food Judging Contest Table for Community Lots (Resolved)  (Read 2726 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimCoffee

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2009, 09:04:03 am »

Hi! We have all EPs, and enjoy the cooking contests that come with Free Time. However, you can only access at the Sue's Kitchen Secret Lot. I'd like to build a prettier lot that's not a secret hobby lot, where like dance contests, any sim can enter a food contest.

I read the directions at MATY in how to change the decor on hobby lots, but borked my game (glad I backed up the neighborhood first!)

It seems that the key to this is simply having a Food Judging Table available for community lots. I figure with a table present, the judges will show up.

Is this hack possible, and if so, can you do it? Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:20:25 pm by SimCoffee » Logged
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 09:32:22 am »

I noticed that the darned table can be placed even on home lot but there are no judges spawning?

SimCoffee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 12:22:17 pm »

The Food Judging Table appears to be invisible in the residential and community lot inventory - although if you click the eyedropper on it while at the hobby lot, you're taken to the commun table section - but it's invisible.

Alias, I also guess that making it available would spawn judges since it's a 'special' table.   

Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 07:22:09 pm »

The contest table has always been available to place on community lots for me and its supposed to be available for everyone thats how EA designed it . I think it appears with the buffet tables . I have about 3 community lots where i can have the cooking contest . You need to make sure you have fridges and cookers on the lot as well i believe so your sim and  townies can make food and join in although townies never cook anything on my lots they just seem to have it

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
SimCoffee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 08:14:34 pm »

Thanks a million! I finally found it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: