Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:03:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF hair and skintone  (Read 3415 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
faderhead

teh sleeping murderer

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2009, 06:34:33 am »

Hair picture is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ana-v/1811347456/sizes/o/ (I need the hairstyle which is on the girl in black tutu .They say it was peggy who made it,but I cannot find it neither on peggyzone nor at booty)
Skin picture is here: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/SUNSETCiTi/special/creationism/Loli_Noir.jpg Unfortunately,I don't know if there are any body pics of it.
So...any ideas of where can I find these things?

"...yesterday is a history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
today... is a gift..."
quiltlover

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 11:22:57 am »

They look like stuff you'd find at Garden of Shadows.  http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?board=8.0
faderhead

teh sleeping murderer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 05:56:03 am »

quiltlover:I searched there,but there were no results Sad

noxname:I already have all the skins which Ephemera made,so the one I'm looking for is definitely not hers\his.Also,thanks for finding that mesh,it seems like I've missed this link in the list of peggy's hairs.

"...yesterday is a history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
today... is a gift..."
MaddyLou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 10:28:29 am »

I´m sure that stylehair is from peggy, a donation gift. Watch for it at peggy and You´ll find it.
Chantel25

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 11:03:48 am »

i think the hair is from rosesims2 one of the donation hairs but there is a site that you can get it from its in of the previous posts with booty link in it.

...HI....MY NAME IS CECE...AND I'M A...A...~*SIM-O-HALIC*~
sunsetciti

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 09:15:42 am »

Do you have a livejournal? You could have asked me there if you did, but I caught this on a whim...

That hair is definitely from Peggy. It's about a year and a half old. I'll be opening up bodyshop today, and I'll edit this post when I know the name of the skintone. However, I think it was a blend that I made? Time has unfortunately distorted my knowledge of which skins I made and which ones I didn't -_- But I will be sure to check for you later today : ) (I'll also look for it on booty, but really, it should be there, hmm...)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: