Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 01:45:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my sims are frozen! Please Help!  (Read 3966 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nekotlc

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2009, 08:01:42 am »

My game has been acting weird ever since I bought stuff the sims 2 store. I broke down and bought a card and got the baby stuff and some hairs I liked. The game worked fine until today. First my sims just sat there. Sim time passed but they just  stood there like statues. They would not move for nothing no matter what I commanded them to do. They just stand there as time gos by. The game crashed and I took out a whole bunch of hacks that I figured would be causing the problems, yet still they just stand there. I leave to go to the neighborhood and load another house, and the game is in infante loading time and won't even load the house! I have to close the game using the task manager and try again! I've tried two different households and still my sims just stand there! What do I do?
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 08:31:57 pm »

You need to remember when you played ok before your problem started and take out all your downloads after that date.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 01:29:00 am »

I heard at MATY that the baby objects from the Sims 2 store were causing problems for some people when they can't load up their games. Try removing those new baby objects and see if you can load your game and enter a lot.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 05:24:17 am »

Have you got the Lot Debugger from MATY? Put that on the lot and select the option that deals with stuck sims. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific than that but I've never had to use this option. It will probably be under the Fix... options. See if that will unstick them.

Another thing to try would be to activate moveobjects on and go into buy mode and delete the stuck sims, then save and exit to hood view. When you load the house again they will be standing by the mailbox, hopefully moving again. You have to save after deleting them or it won't work.

Make sure you do a backup of your hood before you do any of this. That way if anything goes wrong you can always restore a backup. Do a proper backup not a SimPE backup.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
saowens
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 09:21:53 pm »

I think this might help you. Look for the folder that matches your Expansion and down load ffsdebugger.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 09:19:25 am »

soonsoon  -  are you "talking" about viruses?  that is not what they were referring to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: