Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:21:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conflicting Hack.  (Read 1857 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kouklalicious

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2009, 04:34:54 pm »

Is there a program out there that can scan the files in my downloads folder to find the conflicting file? If not is anyone aware of a hack that conflicts with the game in that iit doesn't let me walk to a community lot or let me put any baby in any crib. Any idea's on which hack it may be? I have all EP's through Apartment Life and both H&M and Ikea Stuff packs.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 05:37:34 pm »

Try this: Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility, here: http://www.simwardrobe.com/

I haven't tried this out yet. But I hear from others it works.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 05:54:52 pm »

One thing to mention, though, that program doesn't necessarily tell you what hacks are definitely conflicting, it tells you the ones that have the potential to conflict. The only surefire way to find a conflicting hack is to take them all out of your game and test them.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kouklalicious

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 06:06:37 pm »

Thanks for the program, but yeah apprently like the post above me says it told me some that MAY be conflicting, I took those out and it's still messing up. Guess I have to do it the long way. Undecided **sigh**
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 08:27:59 pm »

If you find out which one it is, please let us know. It might help someone else with the same problem.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: