Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 12:51:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxis Skin with These Default Teeth?  (Read 6368 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
treexs

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2009, 04:36:50 pm »

http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/html/2character.html
Please scroll down to see the teeth I'm talking about. I only want maxis skins with these default teeth. Thank you Smiley
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 06:53:27 pm »

Give me a day or two and I'll do it for you.

Do you want the teeth on all ages including infant, or just on the ones that originally come with a full set of teeth (I think toddler + or child +, can't remember now)?

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
treexs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 02:37:22 pm »

Give me a day or two and I'll do it for you.

Do you want the teeth on all ages including infant, or just on the ones that originally come with a full set of teeth (I think toddler + or child +, can't remember now)?
Toddler+
Thanks for taking time out of your day to this for me. It's greatly appreciated.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 02:58:20 am »

What EPs do you have? Do you want these teeth for all the supernaturals, too (alien, vamp, zombie, werewolf, plantsim, witch) or just the four basic skintones? And if you want the supernaturals, are there particular eyes you want me to use or do you use the Maxis eyes as well? Do you want me to make you a vamp no red eye replacement or do you like the red eyes?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to know all this before I start working on these or else it will drag on forever while you ask for more and more skintones to be altered. Might as well do them all and be done with it. And I forgot to ask you all this before Smiley

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
treexs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 09:13:09 am »

What EPs do you have? Do you want these teeth for all the supernaturals, too (alien, vamp, zombie, werewolf, plantsim, witch) or just the four basic skintones? And if you want the supernaturals, are there particular eyes you want me to use or do you use the Maxis eyes as well? Do you want me to make you a vamp no red eye replacement or do you like the red eyes?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to know all this before I start working on these or else it will drag on forever while you ask for more and more skintones to be altered. Might as well do them all and be done with it. And I forgot to ask you all this before Smiley
I have University, Night Life, Open For Business, Seasons, Freetime, and Apartment Life (just missing Pets and Bon Voyage), and yes, I would the teeth to be on supernaturals. For the second question, I use Phobia's Easy/Lucky/Free eyes, so I think I have that covered.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 02:22:48 am »

I will do the supernaturals as well, then, and will use the same eyes as Phobia does in her defaults. Supernatural eye defaults are part of the face texture so when changing the teeth I have to edit the eyes, too.

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 12:29:23 am »

The supernaturals are all done. I somehow missed extracting the light normal skintone so I haven't finished the normal defaults yet. They're all going into the one file so I can't upload the normals yet. I will edit this post to include that default when I get that done in the next few hours.

Normals - S1 - S4
Alien
Zombie
Vamp with Bad Blood eye by Phobia
Plant green with Arienette eye by Phobia
Plant wilt with Touch eye by Phobia

These are just the normal Maxis skintones with Merco teeth and eyes by Phobia, as stated. They only replace the face texture, leaving the body in the Maxis default barbie state. If you ever wish to use another default skintone, you will need to remove these from your Downloads folder or they will conflict. This includes any "eye replacements" except normal or alien eyes. All supernatural eyes except alien are part of the skintone and will conflict with these replacements. So if you already have supernatural eye replacements (except alien), you need to choose between these and your current defaults.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 10:09:57 pm by Engram » Logged

treexs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 06:52:06 am »

Thanks so much! Really awesome.  YAY
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 06:54:48 pm »

Sorry that I haven't uploaded the normal skintones yet. Too many distractions. I've extracted the textures, just need to finalise everything. It's all made except the light skintone, which I forgot about, as previously mentioned.

ETA: The normals are uploaded. As with the supernaturals - you can only use one set of defaults at any one time or they won't work properly. Your game won't blow up but you'll get bodies from one default and heads from another - which rarely looks good and often confuses people. These are not "just teeth replacements". They replace the whole face. So if you want the Merco teeth on another default, you need to make a requesy or do it yourself.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 10:09:31 pm by Engram » Logged

renagade 676

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 10:40:45 am »

I don't want to download, just curious:

Can I see some screenshots? Grin

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: