Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:21:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Selector" Frustration...  (Read 2859 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2009, 10:36:59 am »

I apologize for this post. It's the second time I've posted this problem because 1) It's a question about InSIMenator 2) I can't remember what the first post was titled and 2) I didn't write down the solution for this problem like an idiot.

I have the Insimenator. I've had it for years. I have never had a problem until now (which I have fixed before). When I click on the seat, it doesn't give me a "Selectable" / "Unselectable option. It's kind of annoying because I can't remember how I fixed this before. Yes, I exited to the neighborhood and came back - no go. I tried to buy a whole new InSIM, no luck.

I know people had some suggestions and I think one of them worked.

Any ideas (from the ones that helped me before or some new simmers)?

P.S. to the Moderators / Administrators: I know that the InSIMenator isn't "supported" here, but there are many vets that would be able to help me with this. They have before. Please, please don't lock this post yet. I know that I have raised this concern before but I was desperate for help!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 11:17:34 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:30:02 am »

Doesn't Selectable/Unselectable work on Sims only?

Then again, I only use three things out of the InSIMenator: Auto-Pay Bills, Turn Aging Off, and, I use the gnome to get them a cell phone.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 11:44:58 am »

hmmm -  did you recently download another version? Or do you have 2 versions in? or have you downloaded a similar program like Blender? Does the other options on the seat work? or can you spawn The Selector using a Sim?
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 11:57:07 am »

EK - Yeah, it only works on Sims. However, I have gotten real used to being able to select the infants and nanny's to save me the hassle / frustration.

amc - Don't have Blender. The seat gives you all the other options. And when I spawn the selector, the only options it gives is group selectable. I'm not able to select individual Sims.

Hm... maybe if I re-start. What a pain...  DOH
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 12:03:22 pm by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 02:02:12 pm »

do you get the option to make sims selectable if you click on them?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 02:21:50 pm »

I know you're simply looking for help, but we've stated in many places that this mod is not supported or undergoing development and that you use it at your own risk and help using or fixing the mod won't be given here.

I'm very sorry, but we can't say yes to you and no to everyone else. That will just open up a whole host of problems. If anyone can help you, then they can send you a pm, ok? In the meantime, I'll try to find your other post and link to it in here.

Edit: Sorry, I can't find it. I sorted all the threads in the Help sections by "Started by" and read through all the threads you started in here. If this was an issue you posted about on the old site in the User to User Support section, then I'm afraid it's gone. Hopefully, someone will be able to pm you with an answer.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 03:07:41 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: