Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:11:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No "alignment" shift on spell cast  (Read 2061 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sjkseven

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:28:06 am »

This is for EP8, of course.

I would like casting spells not to shift your alignment (good, neutral, evil) so that you can cast spells of any alignment without worrying about changing your own.  Of course, the spell book would still be usable to change alignment so that it would be possible to do so.

If this is impossible, making a version of your "cast any spell" mod that makes all spells evil (instead of neutral) would also work.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:03:49 pm »

Pretty sure what you are seeking already exists here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=12918

Look towards the bottom of the first post. One of the two bottom hacks should do what you want.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
sjkseven

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:20:14 pm »

Ah, thanks! That's one forum I don't often look through, though I do use a bunch of FFS mods.

I'll have to test this to see if it's compatible with Squinge's other witchcraft mods, but it looks very promising.

Edit: The bottom most mod worked perfectly for what I wanted, thanks!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:33:08 pm by sjkseven » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: