Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:43:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pets Learned Behaviour & Pets Baby Maker  (Read 8106 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jojoryanmadden

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2009, 11:22:38 am »

Hey, i've searched for this for a long time now.
Two mods, one was a cat statue i think and you could create/spawn pets babies.
You could pick two dogs and they would have a puppy for example.
Im pretty sure i found it on MTS2, but its not there anymore.
And im also pretty sure that the same person who made that hack, made another one.
Which was a bonsai tree i think, and you could make certain dogs or cats learn behaviours and tricks, without using all the cheats and so on.
I would really like to have them in my game again, so please. I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me.
I've looked on MTS2, InSim, Graveyard, everywhere i can think of.
Anyone know where they are?

Much Love,
JojoRyanMadden

Check out:
*~>Jojo's Hood<~*
R.I.P.
[/SIZE]
Tupac Amaru Shakur
[/COLOR]
brat1083
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 11:46:47 am »

this will work for pets

http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=293562

Read the the Overview it explains how to with pets...

I used it
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 02:54:11 am »

The first is the Baby Pet Creator/Maker by Christianlov. It is no longer on MTS2 even though Christianlov returned to modding and returned to MTS2. Check Christianlov's site. I think the link is on his profile. It's a bit difficult to navigate because it's in a foreign language (which I do not speak) but the object is definitely on Christianlov's site. If all else fails, Google "sims baby pet maker" or "sims baby pet creator". Or you could try searching the WCIF section here or at S2C (where I know it's been linked to before a number of times).

The other is Numenor's Learned Behaviors Object or similar and it is a bird not a bonsai tree. It's on MTS2. But you don't actually need to download it because it's an extracted game object. Activate debug mode while in neighbourhood view, then enter a lot. Shift click on a sim and select Spawn... Learned Behaviors Object (or similar). You have to control the pet for the object to work.

The only bonsai I can think of is the Bonsai Of Wisdom, but I have no idea if it actually works for pets or just "human" sims.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 11:12:28 pm »

it's here http://blog.daum.net/christianlov/5196312 click the pet link page 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: