Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 01:18:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Children can shop in Lots  (Read 3145 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jasmini

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2009, 11:53:15 am »

Well... i don't know why i never see anyone younger than teens that go into community lots and even then it's more likely youll get to see adults.. Is there anything that renders this attitude?  shocked
Goldgab

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 02:56:11 pm »

No.

jasmini

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 04:37:23 pm »

No.

Really?....Then how do you explain it happening now and again then?
And im talking about with and without OFB expansion.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 07:21:49 pm »

Doubtful that there is a specific hack, but...

If you have a child from your household on the lot (either bring the kid along with a teen or adult when visiting the lot or teleport a child in and use a temporary, reversible change to make him/her a non-visitor), AND if it is daytime, AND if it is not school hours or is a weekend day, then you should more regularly get some other kids showing up on the lot.

Adults visiting the lot make the game spawn more adult visitors; teens visiting spawn a greater percentage of other visiting teens than just adult visitors do; kids will help to spawn a greater than the norm but still small percentage of kid visitors.

EDIT: Should add that I just don't know whether or not child visitors can actually purchase items. Depends on whether the game's animations include specific activities (such as holding the shopping bag, handiing the cashier payment) geared for children.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 07:50:57 pm by rwills » Logged
jasmini

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 08:01:53 am »

Doubtful that there is a specific hack, but...

If you have a child from your household on the lot (either bring the kid along with a teen or adult when visiting the lot or teleport a child in and use a temporary, reversible change to make him/her a non-visitor), AND if it is daytime, AND if it is not school hours or is a weekend day, then you should more regularly get some other kids showing up on the lot.

Adults visiting the lot make the game spawn more adult visitors; teens visiting spawn a greater percentage of other visiting teens than just adult visitors do; kids will help to spawn a greater than the norm but still small percentage of kid visitors.

EDIT: Should add that I just don't know whether or not child visitors can actually purchase items. Depends on whether the game's animations include specific activities (such as holding the shopping bag, handiing the cashier payment) geared for children.

Hmm ok..  I think it reflects on the thing where children can't call for a taxi from thier homes so it would make sence not being able to come to lots if that was the reason..

And yes Rarely on occassions i have seen Child visitors purchase from shops  but this is only if the OFB is active and your lowering the price of the items to about 1 simolion.. so basicaly its something to do with children not having the money to do it.. and possibly on Rich children can..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: