Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:24:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online feature set  (Read 2116 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: May 01, 2009, 03:22:43 pm »

EA sent out a press release with a list of all the online features of The Sims 3. They mention that the second town, Riverview will be available for download from The Sims 3 website at launch. Also more info about the Sims 3 Store, the game launcher and much more.
Check all the info here: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/EA-Reveals-The-Sims-3-Full-bw-15082692.html
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 05:40:37 pm »

If you look at the sims type character in the top LH. corner, that's stinky from Holysimoly. Combine that with the offer to become a VIP. member, the drivel about the sims3 store, sims 3 exchange, and you could be forgiven for confusing the whole custom content download garbage proposed by EA. with TSR.
VIP. exclusive, special members and so on means credit card, never have I seen those terms associated with free. Reading between the lines I can see the sims as we know them coming to an end. Sims 3 will be nothing more than a EA/Maxis paysite with a lot of involvement from the unsavory characters from various sims 2 paysites.
I for one will not be participating in this farce. Once you purchase a game that's it, you've handed over your cash.
This crap about downloading CC. $$$ that was once free, they can stick where the sun don't shine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: