Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 01:25:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Sim and Fiance-Sim Request  (Read 2599 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dex

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2009, 10:20:24 pm »

Hi, I'm completely hopeless at creating anything for sims 2, so I would love it if someone would make myself and my fiancé for me.
The thought of making us have 20 kids and watch the family tree grow is very amusing, especially since it will be a long time until we have kids in the real world.

I would REALLY appreciate it if whoever makes these sims goes to http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/Dex36/ and has a look at some extra pics of us because the ones I have taken specifically for this forum kind of... don't look much like us.
And you can see how our hair really looks in the photos at that address, because we've both pulled our hair back in the photos below, so that you can see our whole faces.
I wont post them all here because there are already 6 photos in this thread.

Thanks to anyone who decides to help, and once again, PLEASE look at the photos at the photobucket link above, just so you can see how we really look!
 Grin
Dex

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 08:36:58 am »

Ok, can someone please delete this, I've now been waiting for 2 weeks for one reply... yet people who made a post 3 days ago have already had sims made for them.
I'm just going to make them myself.

By the way, the no bumping rule is rediculous.
Dex

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 09:59:19 pm »

Please delete me please delete me please delete me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: