Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:38:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error Log  (Read 1728 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyboo123

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2009, 05:27:24 am »

Ok I've stopped the error message by taking out MQ AL computer and using the boolprop cheats testing thingy. I still don't understand what went wrong with it.  huh anyways I've manage to be able to get the term paper working after that. One small problem left and that is, the assignments. I can get them to do it by clicking on the sims and though the sims doesn't have a college option it does however have spawn menu, I have to click that and go through it until I find memory management options and then guess which one is the assignment lol can anyone please tell what the hell is going on with it, I'm quiet good at solving problems usually and don't require assistance concerning my game but this one has given me a head ache. I also have a problem with the the game crashing and making my computer restart it's self but I suspect that has something to do with my video card and not the game?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 05:44:46 am by babyboo123 » Logged
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 07:59:08 am »

Can you please upload the relevant error logs? Both for Monique's computer/term paper and greeting visitors.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 04:02:49 pm »

these are the Monique error and I can't find the other log, for the moment, there are quiet a few error log but I suspect that the errors are all caused by the same thing. All the mods I have in the game are tried and tested many times and ones I have downloaded serveral times and never had a problem with them. now I'm just puzzled to why I should have jumps in the game followed by the error log.

the same thing is happening to me too like i go in a house and it has the error and the thing pops up it is gay

Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 09:36:24 pm »

That pop ups because you have the boolprop testingcheatsenabled set to True. If you switch it off by typing boolprop testingcheatsenabled False, it won't pop up but you still need to find out what blocking your commands. and from what i see in your log Try Removing the FT_TakaMQ_Laptop out of your downloads and see what happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: