Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 12:41:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF a couple of things?  (Read 2403 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Meme x Raie

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2009, 09:48:24 am »

Hello. Im looking for skins that are really nice that have SUPER NICE tattoos. Or makeup that are nice tattoos and I can just put them on when Im changing the appearance of a sim? Im also looking for this tattoo below too.

As for the other stuff..im looking for really nice somewhat small cottages. I have the expansion packs uni, nl, pets, seasons, and BV.
Something in a way of this or something that you think is nice.

Also, I was wondering if there were any neighborhoods that were set up to be like a country side type of theme. Like cottages, small markets, meadows maybe? and other things that are attached to a "cottage/country-themed" neighborhood. thank you so much in advance.Cheesy
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 10:50:39 am »

have you looked at Sims Crossing for your lots? Nengi65 and Nohan do nice lots, also lewisb40 has some great lots in our residential lot section here
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:59:00 am by Ali » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Meme x Raie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 12:26:28 pm »

Yeah i've looked in sims crossing. That's where I got the picture above haha. Unfortunately, most of the lots I did like require ep's and sp's I don't have Undecided...so that's a problem. Anyone else know? Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: