Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:20:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF louisiana?  (Read 3485 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Meme x Raie

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2009, 01:50:35 pm »

Hi. Im on another quest that is "themed".

Im looking for louisiana objects/houses/neighborhoods/sims/clothes. Pre-Katrina please. I want like the dark corner type things, something that's like in the feel of being haunted, creepy and eerie. Things that have that type of feeling and presence but still related to louisiana in a way. Louisiana plantations are nice as well. I have the ep's uni, NL, pets, seasons, and BV.
Maybe some things like this:

Thanks so much in advance.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:11:20 pm by Meme x Raie » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 04:29:16 pm »

TELL me that you did not post ANOTHER request for that tattoo... Also, THREE images are all that are allowed per request thread. You know, I ought to burn this thread right now based on that first pic, but won't. I'm just going to remove that first image. You've requested it in another thread and it does not belong in this one.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Meme x Raie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 06:10:13 pm »

Oh, Im sorry. I honestly forgot I wasn't supposed to do that. And I'll take off another pic and just put it down to three. Sorry again.
ritaxis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 04:43:14 pm »

look for blake-boy at MTS2: he has some pieces that are called "Aussie Federation Style" for decorating houses, and some of them would fit into that lacy style in your picture.

There's also some pieces at The Sorceress and Company that would fit.

And at TSR, there's a couple of sets that are explicitly meant to be New Orleans, I forget whose.
miss nette

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 04:47:00 pm »

Shakeshaft at TSR has pretty New Orleans build stuff. It's the bourbon street series.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Shakeshaft/downloads/browse/category/sims2-sets/search/bourbon/

It's free here. http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/tsr/shakeshaft/
Meme x Raie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 05:07:25 pm »

wow, thank you both so much.Cheesy now as for lots, are there any good lots out there that are already pre-built because i suck BADLY at making my own haha. and i just got OFB, so now i have uni, NL, OFB, pets, seasons, and BV.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: