Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 02:20:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Only 1 action at a time  (Read 1385 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Josette1807

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2009, 01:18:59 am »

My sims can only have 1 action at a time, otherwise the first actions stoppes, it skippes the actions in the middle and acts only the last one.

Could this be caused by an conflict and what kind of mod would I be looking for in my downloadsfolder?

Thanks,
Josette
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 01:33:11 am »

Yeah, sounds like you have either a hack screwing things up for you there, or a conflict. As to what kind, I have no idea. If this is a recent issue, I'd suggest you go through your Downloads folder and remove the last batch of hacks/mods you've added to see if that fixes the problem. I'd also run Paladin's HCDU program to check for any hack conflicts. (Sims 2 -> Programs -> Hack Conflict Detection Utility)

...otherwise, you'll have to resort to the 50/50 method: taking out all of your hacks and putting them back in a few at a time until you find the one causing the problem. Fun, huh?

Also, check to make sure any hacks you have are updated to work for the most recent Expansion Pack you own.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Josette1807

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 04:33:01 am »

Thanks Jenna Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: