Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:44:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anybody help?  (Read 2141 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scarecrow

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:55:13 am »

Figured I'd repost this since I haven't heard anything from anyone in a while....but, my girlfriend has been bugging me to make a sim of her ever since I made one of me.  Only thing is, I'm pretty sure the one I made of me was just an accident.  I've tried before, but I'm not too great at body shop so for a little while I kinda gave up.  She got new tattoos recently and has begged me to make one so, I told her I'd come on here to do so.  If anyone would be so kind as to take this up I and my sweetie would be much appreciative!  I've got all sim expansions except for Apartment Life and Bon Voyage and I've got the Family Stuff pack as well.  Here's some pics!  Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:55:06 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:32 am »

Hi scarecrow. Smiley Can you please upload your photos to 3rd party hosting site (like photobucket) and share them that way, rather than uploading them here? It saves on site resources.  Second, it might be hard to create an accurate sim with the images you provide. Please take a minute to read this sticky for more information on the photos we need. Thank you!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: