Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:20:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings once more  (Read 1945 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Doggie

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2009, 04:13:23 pm »

Hello again, good to see Insim back up and running. Was a bit shocked to see it off line there. I still have far too many hacks, and spent the last couple of days updating Squinge's hacks, which I sorely missed a few of.
Hmm, well, since I last posted, my Sims have gone to hell and back, spent nearly a year trying to repair it after I installed BV and Seasons, I spent days on end removing separated folders dividing and dividing and just as I was about to give up, I installed Apartments and magically fixed my "Program has Crashed".
Though as a seemingly odd side effect my sims now think it's pretty funny to go to bed and stare at it while I am working with another sim. Sure enough the screech of an electric guitar shortly follows and I feel the need to start maiming hapless college students. Despite that, I am quite happy to not have to start over, so it's a side effect I can stand until I find the file making trouble.
Well, just a short relay of how my sims are doing, I figure it's better then just another hi or so. I probably play my sims a little different then most people, keeping my children grouped and taking them to college until the next age group is ready for that.
Well, good to see you all once more, I had truly missed seeing squinge's mods and was so sad when I removed them in case of an issue. Back to lurking once more.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 03:25:53 pm by Doggie » Logged
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 05:24:15 am »

saowens
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 03:12:39 pm »

Welcome Back!

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 12:09:00 am »

Welcome,  Doggie!!!!

Live Laugh Love
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 04:50:07 am »

hey there doggie, welcome back, glad you could find us

Welcome

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: