Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:51:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need Help Please  (Read 2212 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
illiandyandra

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2009, 07:25:32 pm »

Ok So I have everything up through Apartment Life, and all was GREAT, then I got some new Downloads, and now My sims can't jog, or walk to work...or Do homework at college, or several other destination type interactions. I've tried the patch, and uninstalling/reinstalling, and taking out all the downloads. I've been putting off getting Mansions til i can get the Prblem fixed, but 6 months later and now I'm begging, cause a little bird told me I'm getting it for Mother's day. PLease someone help.    Sad   Embarrassed   Cry 

WooHoo!!! Artists Rock my Casbah!!!
:worship:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 01:19:42 am »

Have you tried using Hack Conflict Utility from Simwardrobe to find out which mods are conflicting with each other and potentially causes those issues in the game? You will find the program under Sims 2 Programs if you click Sims 2 on the left sidebar and then choose Programs on the screen. Follow the directions to install HCDU and then run it to find out what mods are conflicting with each other.

Make sure you're using mods designed for Apartment Life or otherwise stated as usable by Apartment Life.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
illiandyandra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 04:39:06 pm »

I'm giving it a try now that I'm home for the evening. Pray for me...LOL

IT WORKS!!!!!! Life in Simsville is wonderful!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:44:03 am by illiandyandra » Logged

WooHoo!!! Artists Rock my Casbah!!!
:worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: