Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:10:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pop up keeps popping up.  (Read 2498 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sane Enough

Bipbadi Bopbadi Boo

View Profile WWW
« on: May 07, 2009, 01:39:53 am »

I get this;

So I press reset. But it gets popping up. The same thing over and over again! And when I finally prees delete, the game crash not too long after!

What's going on...
simcat06

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 05:15:33 am »

Hi, do you use the age controller in Insimenator?

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:01:02 am »

Do a files check in your down loads for age and or Controler. remove anyfiles found to another location. restart game.
Do whatever you were trying to do when you got that message. a few times. If it doesn't come back. Turn off your
Boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled ture. By ctrl shift c, then in the comand line that pops up at top of screen type in
Boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled False. One shouldn't Play all the time with it on. The game itself normaly makes a file
in your config folder named "userStartup.cheat" this is a text file with this one line Boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled False.
And if you don't have it can be made with Notepad. By typing that in then saving it. Mind you notepade will save it as
"UserStartup.cheat.txt" all you need do is rename it then place in your config folder, found in same place as you Downloads.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 07:06:48 am »

It's perfectly safe to leave testing cheats enabled all the time.  In fact it's a great way to find out you have mods that are broken.  The ObjectError file listed in that popup will provide information to help you track down the broken mod.  If you can't figure it out, attach it here and someone else may be able to help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: