Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 09:22:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: New pics/Sims 3 gold  (Read 12448 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: May 08, 2009, 03:12:26 pm »

Sims 3 gold
EA announced that Sims 3 has gone gold, meaning it's off to the factory to be duplicated. Read a bit about this here: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-sims-3/980993p1.html

New screen shots
IGN posted a small article with a bit more info about the downloadable city Riverview. They also posted 6 new screen shots of which 3 are posted below.
Check the other 3 (CAS) screen shots here: http://media.pc.ign.com/media/802/802129/imgs_1.html
And the link to the article is here: http://pc.ign.com/articles/980/980951p1.html

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 05:31:15 pm »

Wow that first screenshot made my eyes burn...terrible graphics there...you would think that EA could do better than that!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 08:57:29 pm »

I wouldn't say it's all that bad... just not very appealing to the fashion-conscious simmer.  And especially to some of us CC freaks and those who had much higher expectations for this game.  I still say those sims desperately need some new genetics sets.  But who am I kidding?  All I can do is hope it's not as over-hyped as it seems for those who plan on getting it.  Grin

As always, thanks for the info and updates, maniac.  Wink

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 09:01:00 pm »

Is it me, or does this screen shots look like Claymation? And I still can't get over how ridiculously cartoony the in-game models look. They took a step back with this game, BIG time IMO.

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 09:05:00 pm »

I agree Tenshii~Akari the sims in TS3 do need some better genetics but hey remember how fugly the sims looked in TS2 before anyone even knew what CC was? I am experiencing that again first-hand playing the story mode in The Sims Life Stories. The game will allow little to almost no custom content so I am stuck with a minimum of like 6 dining chairs and all the ugly maxis clothes again! ahh lol so I think maybe TS3 will be better than what people are saying it wont be, but I just can't get over how cartoonish they look..like there eyes look like my little sisters barbie doll eyes..and they just need ALOT of work along with the game how Sim Oneish it looks but I guess everything can't be perfect seeing as there will be no load times and everybodys computer can run the game (highly unlikely)
alesukm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 05:33:56 pm »

I think we've all been spoiled by the custom content in TS2 as for someone that has only been playing for just over a year it dosen't look THAT bad.

alas it dosen't meen that i'm gonna rush out and buy it 'cause i've been spoiled as well.

and the inability to create CC for it, these pics will be the best it will ever get i guess.  Sad
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 09:40:35 pm »

At least their clothes matched unlike Goopy's odd choice and fashion sense.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 10:10:54 pm »

lol chaavik you know you love goopy :kiss:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 12:05:48 am »

Me? With a new hairstyle and a new set of threads, yeah he looks pretty good. But to love him? Nope, that's EMMA's job.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 12:14:35 am »

Emma? huh
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 12:16:30 am »

Yes, Emma.. She's usually found at either MATY or Simbology and is legendary for her professed love to Goopy.  Cheesy It's a joke for her and other people.  Grin

Dancing Squirrels
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 12:18:40 am »

lol oh okay
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 05:16:20 am »

Emma is also famous for Pescado stalking her and declaring "Death to Emma!"

He does it nearly every time she posts.

MATY wouldn't be the place it is if there weren't some memes at work.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 12:33:14 pm by MaryH » Logged

Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 03:37:44 pm »

I am getting a funny feeling,now do not how me to this but the Game(will be out in 2 weeks), got my PC Gamers magazine yesterday and HOLY DOGGIE DOO we are in for a VERY VERY VERY big surprise in that Magazine they gave it a 92
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 11:38:36 pm »

Eh What? a 92 do you mean a 9.2? if so then that is Fantastic!! YAY
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: