Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:34:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice!  (Read 6391 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
twinklelilstar

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2009, 03:11:30 pm »

I haven't seen an advice thread yet, so I thought I'd start one! Since there's oh so much drama to being a teen (like for me this very minute). My friends say I'm pretty good with advice...so ask me your questions!

(Of course, everyone is free to give their own advice as well!)

"You said forever, who knew forever was so short?"

Anju's story
Sim Pictures!

kylamariee

<3 >_<

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 07:00:25 pm »

I'm Almost POSITVE People Ask This Question ALOT But I Haven't Got Any REAL Answers.
KaySo , There's This Guy That I Like & My BEST Friend Told Him I Liked Him But She Wasn't 'Pose To Tell Him That ! Anyways,
 Now He's Like... I Don't Know, Just No Longer Being Himself Around ME Now That He Knows I Like Him.
I Don't Know If IShould Talk To Him Like Normal Or Just Wait & See What Happens ..?
Gah ! Please Help & Thank Youu : )

xx -Kyla Marie

Best Boyfriend Ever ! <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 08:09:58 pm »

Kyla Marie, could you please help make your posts more legible by not capitalizing every word you type? The beginning of sentences, proper nouns and the nominative "I" will suffice. Smiley

As to your problem, just talk to him. It's possible he's confused and not sure how to act himself. It's definitely an awkward situation to be in, but honestly, the worst that can happen, is he'll tell you he doesn't like you in that way. What you have to do first is decide if you're willing to just be friends if that's what he wants.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 09:16:27 pm »

I agree, this advice thread is a great idea. I used to love posting on Yahoo Answers constantly. Of course, that was when I was 9 or 10, and was prone to typos, grammar errors, and most importantly bad advice. But I told it exactly how I thought and didn't hold back anything, to the point of being brutally honest about my opinion. Got a few "Best Answers" for it though. Cheesy
Thing is I tried to help. Even if I was 10 and lacked most common sense.

Regardless, I agree with Joy. When I found out girls liked me, which was always a TRUE surprise, it always got awkward around them. ALWAYS. 100% awkward silence-type awkward. That fades away though, if the guy is mature enough to accept it though. Pretty much gets back to normal after that. Usually it fades away after a while to be honest.

It's ALWAYS in the back of a guy's (or at least mine) head, whenever I see a girl find out that kind of stuff though. Even if it was 2 years ago.  Wink
But I'm always myself personally. It's not like anyone changed because someone has figured out someone has a crush on someone else. I think he's being a bit immature by acting like that.

Anyway, my straight answer is talk to him like you always do.
If he keeps the awkwardness alive and not talk to you normally after two days, I say give up and wait for him to grow up. If you want to of course.

I need more freetime.
madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 03:52:04 pm »

That reminds me of my situation. My friend and I both like each other, and we know we like each other and accept that. The problem is that around 3 other girls like him, and all his best friends like me  Undecided It's a difficult situation, especially because the girls that like him are convinced that they're perfect for him and that they're like in love... I just want to tell them to give it up, but that would be an extremely mean thing to do... I'm not that kind of person.

(hehehe, post #123)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: