Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:06:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Blood Here. . .  (Read 2466 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Opera Phantomess

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2009, 04:20:11 pm »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen  Evil

My name is Opera Phantomess. I am 19 years young and a ballet dancer. After I saw the movie The Phantom of the Opera in 2004 it inspired me to learn about opera and probably make a career out of it.

Watching the movie was not my only inspiration however, Sarah Brightman was/is. I have been a devoted fan of her's since 1992, when I was 3. So watch what you say! lol. I am also a walking wrestling almanac and a member of the Armitage Army (Richard Armitage, that is). So, those little tidbits about me should be a good starting point.

Okay, now about Sims. I am currently in training to be a sim creator (so don't expect any sims from me anytime soon). I love to download sims and take control of their lives. I have been a sim fan since the beginning and I have every expansion pack of Sims 1. Then it happenend. . .my computer crashed and I had to learn to live without it for a couple of years. Therefore, I was unable to keep an eye on the sims and by the time I had my computer up and running Sims 2 and all the expansions were out and people were already counting down to the Sims 3. So, I just have the original Sims 2 and I don't plan to buy any of the eps.

Okie dokie, I think that is all for now.

Until later. . . . .(hopefully not in your case). . . . .I remain your friend and servent.

-OP

"ALL MY LIFE I WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR FOR ANSWERS, TODAY I KNOW THERE ARE ONLY QUESTIONS, SO I JUST LIVE."
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 06:44:56 pm »

Welcome, Opera Phantomess!!! Evil

Live Laugh Love
saowens
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 07:26:49 pm »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen

Where???  tongue

My name is Opera Phantomess. I am 19 years young and a ballet dancer. After I saw the movie The Phantom of the Opera in 2004 it inspired me to learn about opera and probably make a career out of it.

You go girl!

Glad you are here. Good luck on the sim creating. I just started to dabble with that myself.

Opera Phantomess

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 11:53:18 pm »

Cheesy Thank you very much!

Sim creating is hard but I am quickly learning from all the info on this site. So. . .much. . .info. . . Explode

-OP

"ALL MY LIFE I WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR FOR ANSWERS, TODAY I KNOW THERE ARE ONLY QUESTIONS, SO I JUST LIVE."
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 04:59:53 am »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen

Where???  tongue

lol zordac, speak for yourself ... you know I'm a layyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydee!!

welcome OP, hope you enjoy the site and good luck with the opera

Welcome

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 06:24:48 am »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: