Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:39:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (FOUND)Have you ever seen this jetski??  (Read 4085 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MaddyLou

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2009, 05:34:27 pm »

I´ll love having this jetski in my game... Even if it´s just a decor stuff...
Have you ever seen this before??

Admin Note: Please don't upload images to the server, please put them on Photobucket or another similar site. Thank you and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 07:34:42 pm by Paden » Logged
jasmini

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 05:41:53 pm »

Fresh prince did something like this >.> but i think it was for Roads   lol  Evil
MaddyLou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 07:13:42 pm »

I´ve searched his website http://www.freshprincecreations.com/ and MTS2 without lucky...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 05:25:56 am »

it's from savagesims, somewere around here, probably under member downloads

Booty: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/savagesims/objects/ (look for waverunner)

it's not usable, just deco (but still shows up under cars, I think). I posed them that way - the man is really riding one of Rebecah's horses, and the boy I can't remember...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MaddyLou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 11:35:41 am »

Thank you so much for helping me to find it!! I ´ve been a long time looking for it since I saw it on a fotolog´s picture, but the girl did not remember where it was from.
By the way, I was watching your photobucket, and I really love your pictures... Specially the baby clothes, you made it, right??. The baby´s outfits are really sweet.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 12:27:28 pm »

thanks Smiley

the picture is from my ongoing story "Little Fire Burning". I've posted a lot of the chapters here at Insim, but now I only post them at my own site (and post links to them in the LFB thread).

The infant outfits I've made myself (using meshes from other creators, like Bloom and Tenshii from here at insim). Some of them are under Bloom's "guest recolors" section, and some under "mixed clothing", but my most recent are on my own site http://www.moonlightdragon.freeforums.org/ (where the rest of LFB is posted)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 12:55:52 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MaddyLou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 12:47:09 pm »

Yeah I knew about your stories... I just read Anna´s diary and you made me cry... I´d seen some pictures about that story on your photobucket, but now that i read it, I understood.
Now I´m going to collage, but later I´ll enter to the site you gave me, because I really wanna read you other stories!
Thanks for all!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: