Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:48:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't have some interactions.  (Read 2208 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sane Enough

Bipbadi Bopbadi Boo

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2009, 11:31:59 pm »

So I can't propose an engagement to anyone. I can't find a roomate (Or I Don't know how) either.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 05:17:43 am »

This smells like a hack conflict. If this is a new issue, check any hacks you've added recently. If not, remove any hacks you have and see if the interactions are available. Pop on over to SimWardrobe and snag a copy of the Hack Conflict Detector Utility if you don't already have one. Use it to check to see if any hacks are conflicting with each other. Also make sure your hacks are updated or cleared to work with AL.

...now if this is simply a case of not knowing how to find the interactions:

1.) Propose Engagement, obviously, is available via the 'Propose' menu when your Sims are both in love. LTR score has to be 70 or above.

2.) You can find a roommate only if your Sim is living in an apartment. To find one, simply use the newspaper, the telephone, or the computer. You can also ask other Sims to be a roommate if your relationship is high enough with them.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Sane Enough

Bipbadi Bopbadi Boo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 02:10:40 pm »

Thank you so much! I found what was wrong and more! (apparently I had more conflicting mods than I thought....) Thanks again!
 YAY Glomp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: