Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:38:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New type of Restaurant Podium for Casual Restaurants  (Read 2014 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sunni9676

We're all out of cake...

View Profile WWW
« on: May 10, 2009, 05:20:11 pm »

I have some ideas for building some casual restaurants lots like fast food, sandwich shops, diners and cafes. I find the current restaurant podiums in the game to be too formal and don't fit in with these environments. So, I considered to clone the Club Commercial Counter and add the podium functions. This way I can create a row of counters that match the podium with a cash register to make it appear more proper to the type of establishment. However, my only ability is recolors and some basic cloning. I haven't worked with changing/adding behaviors and the podium has a ton of them. My attempt was fail!

My wants for the item are for the Club Commercial Counter (keep counter ability to set things on it and recoloring options from the regular club counter) and add Restaurant Podium functions (would like to remove the host talking on phone animations if possible.)

Any help is appreciated!

Sunni

Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: