Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 11:17:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: what was the first car you owned  (Read 9547 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tin ribby

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2009, 01:20:15 pm »

it is the first car that you owned not the first car you had.
mine is a ford ka 1.3

formerly dolding35
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 01:35:46 pm »

A 1964 red hardtop Mustang .  cool

Live Laugh Love
Alotta Paine X2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 01:39:28 pm »

^Nice I want a cherry red Mustang

I can't answer because I have yet learned to drive. Don't judge I lived in NYC for all my life Wink

You are dominant, vain, and a bit of a show off. To know you is to worship you.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 02:10:41 pm »

^Nice I want a cherry red Mustang

I can't answer because I have yet learned to drive. Don't judge I lived in NYC for all my life Wink

Then you'll have some knowledge of my response. Grin My 1st car was a 2003 Nissan 350Z. A sweet ride it was. I poured major cash into it in aftermarket parts due to my "hobby" at the time, Street Racing. We raced up in Hunt's Point in The Bronx (Which for anyone who doesn't live in NYC, it was the largest hub of Street Racing in NYC from the late 90's until about 2006 when they started allowing racers to access private tracks out in Long Island that had been until then only used by private motor clubs.) About the only thing stock on my car after 2005 was the Nissan logo on the front. It was around this time in 2006, late night that I was up in Hunt's Point doing my usually when apparent the police were tipped off where we were racing. I and a bunch of other drivers ended up getting pinched. Since I wasn't actually racing, I wasn't arrested, but due in part to the fact that my car was no longer street legal, my license got revoked for 5 years and my car was impounded and I'm presuming stripped down and sold at auction. I'm eligible to renew my license in another year, having to do the whole road test thing all over again, but even when I do I'll have 1 point on my license still, which means the only place I'll be going above the speed limit is on an actual racing course. Even so, I'm counting down the days. I feel naked without a car. Racing is one of my biggest passions aside from music. I think I might actually have some pictures of my car on a disk somewhere. If I can locate it I'll post some here. Damn I miss my car.  Cry

Alotta Paine X2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 03:19:52 pm »

Sorry to hear about your license.

I actually lived a few blocks from Hunts Point. I also knew a few ppl who loved to race.  Grin

I have a car, my fiancee's car. It's a something 2 door something. I do want to purchase a car next year. I guess it's going to be used. I'll keep you posted lol.  tongue

You are dominant, vain, and a bit of a show off. To know you is to worship you.
alesukm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 06:19:30 pm »

first car i ever owned... 1973 chevy nova, body was stock, suspention had minor tweeks, drivetrain was heavily modded. had to find out how fast it was one day, so living in a more rural than metropolitan area the nearest country (paved) highway without R.C.M.P. was just around the corner. I still to this day don't know how fast i was going becaust the spedo quits registering at 120 miles an hour.

Was that fun, yes, am i glad there wasen't any deer if front of me, oh h*ll yes!!

That was when i was young and stupid, now i want a car that has a spedo that goes higher Grin
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:06:11 pm »

My Z topped out at about 188, At stock the highest was about 120, but Over the time I had it I had a wide body kit, weight reduction, Transition mods, ECU Upgrade, Suspension, the WORKS. Well over $15,000 of work over the span of 3 years. So you can imagine how bumbed I was when lost it.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 09:22:04 pm »

A 1993 Chrysler LeBaron convertible.

...450,000+ miles on the odometer, 300,000 or so of which were from me; all on the original transmission. I loved that car, and loved taking extended road trips across the country with it.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
brat1083
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 09:25:03 pm »

Pos 1972 Toyota Corona...
Max24

junior deputy vice assistant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 10:24:44 pm »

The first car with my name on the title was a 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo (i.e. hanger queen)  I loved that car despite the fact that my mechanic loved it too.

Jenna... you rode that horse hard, girl!

Rest in peace Katie Ashton.  The world is a lesser place for your absence.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 10:26:24 pm »

'82 Ford Fairmont named Monty of course

Sims by Dasi:

saowens
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 08:01:18 am »

1969 Camaro. Barely street legal. I bought it used in 1971. If I knew then what I know now I would still have it.

I also had a 68 firebird with the small block 400 and a 64 Impala ss that I bought within a year or so of the Camaro. I used to buy them in ruff shape and restore them and turn them into street rods.

I was in a car club and one of the older guys in the club had a body shop so we could get a lot of work done for next to nothing.

Man I wish I still had those cars...
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

Sith chef and Naria's master.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 12:26:16 pm »

A 1992 GMC Sonoma. It was a medium blue with rust spots and holes over each wheel well, the driver door and the driver side of cab, rust on the tail gate. A broken tail gate. Once down it was hell to get back up, so best to just throw things in the back. It had a shitload of mile that I don't even remember. No working dash except for speedometer. No working AC or heat and a drivers window that worked if you gave it the right amount of love and the best part it was a hand me down form my brother. It looked like sh*t, but had one of the best engines around, but the engine started to go a few months back. Started coast more than it was worth and I had to get rid of her. I miss her.

Mod edit: PG-13, Shorty. Mmmk?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:25:47 pm by Jenna » Logged

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 03:34:09 pm »

My very first car given to me by my parents was a '79 Mercury Marquis, granted that if I could get it running which I did with some help from friends.  Cheesy It had a '75 Torino v8 350 block engine, completely rebuilt to replace the original motor that cracked for some odd reason. Heh, Ford.. You know..

But my very first car I actually bought and owned was a '75 1/2 Chevy Monte Carlo with electric windows and seats. It had a CID v8 350 engine with dual catalyst converts and mufflers, completely rebuilt. I bought it for $600 and had it for several years, in tip-top shape.

I currently own a 2000 Pontiac Gran AM, a 4-door sedan.. Nothing fancy with it, not even a rear spoiler.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 04:41:55 pm »

i dont remember the year, but it was some kind of ford wagon from the 70s. White but flecked with black scale from a nearby steel mill....I only cared that it was big enough for my drums.

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: