Insimenator.org
March 18, 2024, 10:07:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a site i found that lets you know which games run on ur computer  (Read 3314 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
takart

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2009, 07:41:15 pm »

hi all heres a site that checks ur computer and tells you what games and ext packs u can run on it, its free and fab

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srl

Blessed Be
LysAka

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 03:32:32 pm »

hmm this site is very interesting, but is it legal and viruses free?
mustluvcatz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 04:20:20 pm »

I've been to that site. It's free, it's legal- all it does it run a test on your system and give you the results and it seems to be virus free. BUT, I wouldn't say the results are 100 percent accurate. According to the results, there are quite a few games I shouldn't be able to play- yet I can and do with no problems. (This includes the Sims 2 WITH all the expansions/stuff packs that I have.)
maniac19642003
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 04:24:30 pm »

This site you found has been posted on this site before but yes it is free and legal to use, I've used it before myself for Sims 2 EP's before.
LysAka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 06:22:38 pm »

I want to thank you for answer me I'm completely relief about the viruses I sick and tired to be the prey of cyber criminal even though I protect a lot my computer...I am too curious what game can run on my PC, it could be important to know that if I decide to buy new pc game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: