Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:09:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for Squinge  (Read 9456 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simminbaby

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2009, 03:31:29 pm »

I requested it for Squinge because it seems your the best. Every mod site I've been on you are on it or someone is recommending they look for your stuff. I was wondering if you could make fighting a little more realistic. I already have the no smoke mod and I wanted to see if you could make one with a little bit more hair pulling and slapping for the girls and maybe some boxing( no slapping)  for the men. I am not really into all that jumping on the back and stuff. Oh yeah, everytime they do fight  and jump on each other they seem to disappear into the floor. I have all the expansion packs except M&G and FT.

S*** happens when you party naked...you should try.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 11:20:14 pm »

I'm guessing you have AL?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
simminbaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 11:24:30 pm »

yes i do have AL

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 11:30:05 pm »

Oh yeah, everytime they do fight  and jump on each other they seem to disappear into the floor.

The reason being...

I already have the no smoke mod...

...hell, I'd like to see him make a mod that has the two sims slapping the crap out of each other with giant tunas instead. That's how REAL pixel dolls fight.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
simminbaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 11:39:55 pm »

okay.....

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 12:03:03 am »

I would like to see this as well, if its possible..er not what Jenna said but what simminbaby requested lol tongue
simminbaby

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 12:09:32 am »

I guess I should be more specific with my expansion packs, sorry....
 I have OFB,NL,Seasons,AL,H&M,GLS,Pets,Uni,BonVoyage,Celebration, and teen style stuff... I don't know if its possible to make this request,but its just a thought.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 01:29:06 am »

Hah! Nevermind me, simminbaby; I'm just leaving some clutter for Squingy when he finally pops his head in here. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 12:41:05 pm »

I use The Fight Club mod by Pescado that has more realistic fighting involved. Bar room brawls are so much fun to watch!

I think it is possible, but I don't know if he can remove the effects from the fight (fight cloud, profanity signs) and make them punch each other in the face. That requires new animations and a total rewriting of the interaction alone to fight other Sims. I don't do animations myself.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
simminbaby

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 02:16:43 pm »

Oh okay where do I get the fight club. I see other people talking about it but I don't know where to go. I hope he can try, if he can't do it no one can. I was on another site once I seen something about a round house punch and kick boxing, but I didn't download it because I just don't like using other mods rather than Squinges. Thanks anyway.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 03:13:05 pm by simminbaby » Logged

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 03:22:21 pm »

Ah, you're talking about Carrigon's fight poses mod. At least that's what I thought when I saw the mod that mimics the fighting poses for movie makers to put Sims into positions that looked like they were fighting. They were based off the actual animations from the punching bag career reward.

The Fight Club by Pescado - The description for this particular mod is clear. Nothing is done to remove the fight cloud and profanity signs though, but it is a nice mod to make the fights more realistic.

If you want The Fight Club mod, get the updated version from here that contains one big zipped file of all the mods he released. Find the mod you want and install it.

Then there's a list of related mods done by Squinge here that might interest you. But first, if you want to find out if any of these mods are compatible with the latest EP, ask in the Mod Help section for certain fight-related mods to be checked for compatiblity. We won't go through every single mod there is to check. Just list the ones you're interested in.

Dancing Squirrels
simminbaby

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 03:31:56 pm »

I tried the link to see the related mods but it to me to a search box. Thats okay, I 'll just wait and see what happens with my other mod request. Thank you tremendously for all your efforts.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:32:56 am by simminbaby » Logged

simminbaby

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 11:37:05 am »

Is this request an impossible one? I tried fight club it's okay its just a longer fight, I was hoping for a better fight. You said a bar brawl I thought of breaking glass over sims head. I was just hoping for a better fight, if not for the guys just the girls.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 12:29:11 pm »

Please do try to be patient. Mr Squinge already have several things on the plate to work with. We don't always know what he is working on unless Jenna bribed or.. er rather punished him in her basement to tell her what he's working on. Tongue

Dancing Squirrels
simminbaby

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 12:36:59 pm »

Oh no, no rush, I just wanted to know if it could be done. I remember you said you don't do animation so I wasn't sure if he does it.  Oh so I guess it's up to Jenna since she's the HBIC(lol...just kidding)

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: