Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:31:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request - Restock correct items from Inventory  (Read 2789 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scarletqueenkat

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2009, 11:55:14 am »

Hello,

I'm not one to request things, but this has been driving me crazy forever! I could have sworn I've seen this mod somewhere before but I've searched every single mod site I know (which I believe is all of them) for hours and hours and found a few that's slightly similiar to what I need but not quite.

What I'm looking for (if possible)...

When my restockers restock craftable items (flowers, baked goods (cakes, cheesecakes, berry pies etc), toys, robots, the customized clothing from the FT sewing machine) they will ALWAYS restock different ones for that type. For example, they'll restock a Berry Pie where I had a Baked Alaska placed because they're in the same inventory slot, a Daisy Bouquet where I had a Snapdragon, an elderly male's customized clothing where I had an adult females....it's annoying because I place them right where I want them then they mess it up by doing that.

I know Pescado made one at MATY for the robots, that's pretty much what I need, but I'm hoping it's possible to make all of them into one.

I have ALL EPs and SPs except for IKEA.

I'd appreciate this greatly if this could be made, thanks!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 12:37:40 pm »

Try one of the two mods from Squinge's old thread called Restock Crafted Items Without the Need To Craft More. It works with AL as far as I am using it and not having any issues with it.

Let us know if this is what you're looking for. This mod does affect anything that's crafted and placed to be marked for sale. Anything that's marked for sale will be exactly what they are when you restock.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
scarletqueenkat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 12:56:13 pm »

Yeah I was looking at that one and wondering if it may be what I'm looking for or at least similiar enough to where I could use it without anyone making a new one. I'll give it a try and see how it goes and let you guys know if it will help, thank you for suggesting it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: