Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:19:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Earrings and Hair  (Read 2205 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LoloPinky

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2009, 06:28:40 pm »

Hey all.
A long time ago I had this hair, and I've been trying for an incredibly long time to try and get it back, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Whenever I think of it Simmetrical comes to mind first, but Simmetrical seems to be down just now and I can't find out if it's from there or not. Anyways, I just really, really hope someone can help me with this, it would mean a lot to me!

Also, if anyone could help me out here too, I'd like to know where I could find these earrings. Thanks everyone!

miss nette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 08:40:29 pm »

I know this isn't the same hair at all because it's 2 ponytails instead of one, but it has the same feel to it and the coloring you are looking for. It made me go "ooh!" and in case you can't find the single ponytail, it might be a good alternative...?

ponytails  (scroll down)
Alekz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 02:28:05 am »

You can find the earrings here:

http://gameisland.ru/taxonomy/term/2

at the bottom of the page and they are free, but i think they are poly count heavy
Harmony80

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 07:33:21 am »

The hair are by Sharona at SIMmetrical the In Bloom Outtakes mesh, but the site is down.
I have the mesh and 4 recolours in my downloads, if you want I could email them to you. Send me an MP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: