Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:08:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anime Sim Request  (Read 2481 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rockerbabyskitt

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2009, 06:57:59 pm »

I've hunted and hunted and I can't find what I'm looking for and I don't know how to make them.   Headwall If anyone remembers the anime Ronin Warriors aka Samurai Troopers, I'd really love it if someone could create the five main characters for me. Or at least the hair for teen and adult (all ages would be nice, but I won't push it). I don't care about the clothes, you don't even have to attempt the skin tones and eyes if you don't want to. If anyone is up to it, please let me know. I'll post some of the pics I have if that'll help.

I can send/post more pics if needed for better shots at... whatever's needed. I hope someone is up to my challenge.  Undecided

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 08:18:16 pm »

I would love these sims as well so i second your Request

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
rockerbabyskitt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 04:43:50 pm »

lol! I've really hunted every sims2 custom content site I could think of. I've even googled them! Numerous times! Coffee  I think this is my last resort, asking someone else to make them for me. I'll do the happy dance if someone will make them!  Happy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: