Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:55:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my other day job.  (Read 18646 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

Sith chef and Naria's master.

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2009, 08:36:10 pm »

As we all know each other I've been wondering what most you do as a living. This is a place to let us know. Let's how many different jobs we can come up with. I guess I have to start. I just graduated from college with a degree in Sign Language Interpreting, but working as a butcher. Past jobs have been. Cashier, Cater, Model, Driver, Job couch, Children's library assistant. 

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 11:37:18 pm »

A model for what? Midgets 'R Us? Tongue

Currently, I'm a Quality Assurance lead for an office supply company. Thrilling, I tell you. Previously though, I've been a: lounge singer, jazz pianist, video store clerk, stripper, piano teacher, and cashier. Not in that order.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 11:40:30 pm »

Of course you have been a stripper. Way to be. Jazz player huh. That's rock'n

I was a model at school for the art classes. Now I'm trying to be a suicide Girl.

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 11:44:46 pm »

Unemployed right now. Was a cashier, stock person, I watched my neighbours 3 kids for a few months, and I watched my cousins twin boys for a little over a year every day, mostly all day, when they were like 8 months - 2 years. (Which is why I usually don't want to be a mother.)

My other ride is a chocobo.
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 11:47:20 pm »

Oo baby sitting. I forgot that's one I can add as well pool bitch AKA I got to clean the pool in the hood and ungodly hours of the morning.

brat1083
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 11:54:19 pm »

I tech that can fix anything except a b***h of a sales person. One slip up and I was gone...
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 12:15:13 am »

Hahaha! Yeah, I hate sales positions so much I try to hide when a customer is around when I worked at CompUSA in my area before it went out of business after their grand opening two years prior. Heh... Stupid people...

Anyways, I have worked the following:

Delivery driver - Pizza Hut
Cashier, line cook, drive thru - McDonald's
Unloader, Sorter - UPS
QA, Order Picker, Packing, Returns Clerk - US Toys and Oriental Trading Co.
Tech Support, SME (Subject Matter Expert) - HR Block HQ (THE most retarded company on Earth)
Accounts Payable - Some retarded transportation company in CA
Dishwasher - Nursing home

BTW, that's cool that you studied to become an Interpreter for the deaf. I have known a few in my lifetime, and some are pretty cool friends to catch up with now and then.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
brat1083
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 12:23:43 am »

Surmount Process tech my favorite with nokia...put down the componets on phones
Mil/Nasa spec Equipment Engineer tech Back end test tech/ IC thermo test chamber Tech loved playing with LN2.
Texas field Servisce tech for packing systems..

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 05:12:31 am »

Quality Engineer, Auto-worker, machine operator, pizza dude - in order from most recent

Yes...its the same Mule as before
saowens
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 11:33:47 am »

Soda Jerk (that's the person that used to serve the customers when drug stores had food counters), U.S. Army electronic teletype repair and cryptomatrials NCO, Computer Field service engineer, Currently a Unix and Windows systems administrator.
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 10:54:32 pm »

BTW, that's cool that you studied to become an Interpreter for the deaf. I have known a few in my lifetime, and some are pretty cool friends to catch up with now and then.

Thanks. I love it's lots of fun and I get to meet some pretty neat people hearing and deaf.

There are some pretty cool jobs in here. keep on posting.

Max24

junior deputy vice assistant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 11:14:27 pm »

Okay, I'll give it a try.  I'm that guy so many people love to hate... a workers' compensation claim adjuster.   For the last 20 years or so.  Hammer Hammer Ban

Rest in peace Katie Ashton.  The world is a lesser place for your absence.
Max24

junior deputy vice assistant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 11:19:20 pm »

A model for what? Midgets 'R Us? Tongue

Currently, I'm a Quality Assurance lead for an office supply company. Thrilling, I tell you. Previously though, I've been a: lounge singer, jazz pianist, video store clerk, stripper, piano teacher, and cashier. Not in that order.

You have covered a whole lot of real estate there, oh Gorgeous Cranky One.  You must have a lot of interesting stories to tell.

Rest in peace Katie Ashton.  The world is a lesser place for your absence.
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 04:18:45 am »

There have been many things I did.

Store clerk in my fathers store, Tourist guide at a major monastery, journalist, paramedic, journalist again, chief editor and nowadays freelancing journalist.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 07:30:32 am »

been many things - couldn't make my mind up when I was younger what I wanted to do!

I've been a babysitter (well, I needed the pocket money!), sandwich maker, Mother's Help (a nanny that does all the housework too!), kitchen assistant, barmaid, cook, cashier for a well known bookmaker, finance assistant, receptionist, sales ledger clerk, purchase ledger clerk, office administrator ... hmm, think I may have left out general dogs body from that list!

Currently, I'm a Legal Cashier and although it's bloody hard work, I love it!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: