Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:58:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: fix to make the Molded Cornice (added in AL) not flash blue  (Read 2535 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TtheK

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2009, 01:18:44 am »

Apartment Life added an exterior decoration called the Molded Cornice, but it's "lot impostor" equivilent flashes blue (I've seen this formally listed as an AL bug so I know it's not just me). I saw a fix for it before but stupidly didn't get it (I don't use the cornice), but a few lots I've downloaded use the Cornice so now I'm stuck needing the fix.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 12:35:42 pm »

Try MATY, also known as More Awesome Than You. Pescado and his people over there have been known to fix the screw ups that the company continuously put into the game. You do not have to register to search for the fixes. Should you register, lurk, lurk, and lurk some more before you ever dream of posting and make sure that everything about your post is perfect. From grammar to spelling to how you ask a question, because they feed on new people that make mistakes like a piranha does fresh meat. Should that happen, don't take offense at it and keep your cool. Never show weakness or temper unless you like firestorms. Good luck. For added protection, keep your favourite lolcat handy in case it gets deep.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 11:45:48 am »

there's a fix by dgandy at SimsFashionBarn
http://simsfashionbarn.net/SMF/index.php?topic=1897.0
you may have to register to download, but it's free.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 11:55:43 am »

Doesn't require registration to download the fix from there. I checked the red Download Package link and got the fix.

Thanks for letting us know about this site. Never heard of it.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 12:18:32 pm »

Doesn't require registration to download the fix from there. I checked the red Download Package link and got the fix.
Good to know- wasn't quite sure (hence the may) since I am registered there.

Also to the OP the CEP has updated and has made fixes to the cornice set, particularly the
inclusion of the diagonal pieces so you may want to check that out- which will most likely mean that
you'll no longer need dgandy's fix.

http://cep.modthesims2.com

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: