Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:53:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Young Adult Pregnancy?  (Read 5419 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2009, 04:15:14 pm »

I was just wondering since Young Adult is (Finally) it's own category in the Sims 3 do you think EA will allow Young Adults to become pregnant? They didn't in the Sims 2, since only college kids (how insulting) were consider young adults and college kids couldn't get pregnant. I know EA will never do teenage pregnancy but I don't see why they wouldn't allow young adults to become parents.  Rock

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:19:17 pm »

Unlikely because in EA's book a 'young adult' is right around 16-18 yrs old which 16 would still be a teenager but 18 in 'my' book would be an adult and once your 18 your free to make your own choices in life and if you want to bring a child into the world thats your deal because you are of age so I don't know thats just something we'll have to wait and see but don't get your hopes up tongue
midnightscars

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 11:52:27 pm »

i think they will because in the sims 3 supposidly adult age group is middle age so its harder for them to get pregnant. So you adult would be like age 20 to middle age. (theres also a fertility treatment which i think is for the adult age group to help them get pregnant) But i could be wrong i guess we'll see.

Why give up? Why give in? its not enough it never is.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 03:15:36 am »

i think they will because in the sims 3 supposidly adult age group is middle age so its harder for them to get pregnant.
Meh. Harder just means "mash the button a few more times until the freaking chimes play or the option goes away".
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 11:32:21 pm »

Mine just gave birth a few [real life tongue] hours ago.  She got pregnant on her first Try For a Baby attempt, but only after rejecting hubby (adult) a few times.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 12:23:03 am »

Yeah, all YA can get prego, my just had trips and I would say their age is more in the 18 to 25 age group.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 02:12:51 pm »

i think they will because in the sims 3 supposidly adult age group is middle age so its harder for them to get pregnant.
Meh. Harder just means "mash the button a few more times until the freaking chimes play or the option goes away".

If they actually made "Woo Hoo'ing" a button and rhythm mini game like the jobs on The Urbz for the Playstation 2, I'd actually go buy it...LMAO!!!

Teh Warmonger

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 12:07:37 am »

Yes you can in the game.

I made my sim a father of eleven children, all with different single mothers (OMG)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: