Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:30:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Kind of EP's or SP's would you like to see for the Sims 3?  (Read 9484 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 02:35:02 am »

* if they include pets in an EP - PLEASE let them put in other animals than just cats, hamsters, birds and dogs... I wanted to see horses, bunnies, elephants, dragons... you name it! those don't need to be playable, but at least usable. Horses and other huge animals that sims can interact with, ride on and take care of. Maybe even farm animals like cows, sheep and chickens.

* I do hope they include lots of baby/toddler/kid stuff (because those are the stages I like the most). But if they don't - then I hope they have an EP, or at least a SP with huge amounts of this. Toys, playground stuff, actual clothes for infants.... And I want usable stuff - not just beds, tables and deco. What's the point with new stuff if you can't really use it? CC creators makes much better stuff than EA has been able to do until now - their only hindrance is the lack of animations...

ai AGree with these 2 paragraphs Im obbessed with building adorable nurserys at the moment. and also really want to see horses in it and stables.
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 08:19:16 pm »

How about starting with a well tested bug free base game?? Any one think that would be a good place to start wishing? EA looks to have dropped the ball on this one. Who wants an EP of more ugly pastic funky looking kinda sims and sim stuff?? I do not have the game, and in all likelyhood will not. The reviews tell the story. Read some from different sites. Forget Ep's, we need a real base game first. Wink

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 02:21:54 am »

OK, enough dragging it off-topic. Yeah, I've said some negative things, but let's allow these guys to enjoy their game and hope for the future instead of dragging them down into the muck.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
wawa180859
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 11:23:50 pm »

How about a dedicated EP that could be "Civilizations" themed -- Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Medieval/Renaissance.  Have neighbourhoods, careers, build mode/buy mode items from that period.  With TS2, some great creations were made encompassing those historical eras, so introduce a "complete" recreation of that time period.
SimCoffee

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 12:49:31 am »

What kind of EPs or SPs would you like to see for the Sims 3?

Our family has been playing the game (and really trying hard to love it, no avail) since the afternoon of June 2, and the verdict is none.

I won't hold my breath, but I'm waiting for either another TS2 EP, or the Sims 4 where the knuckleheads at EA combine the best of TS2 with TS3 - which is what they should have done for TS3.

Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 01:15:02 am »

I would actually prefer to see more expansions for Sims 2.

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: