Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:55:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What Kind of EP's or SP's would you like to see for the Sims 3?  (Read 9365 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2009, 04:33:54 pm »

I'd like to see a High School EP, I think it be fun to relive my high school days.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 11:35:21 pm »

I suppose I would like to see another round of EP's for TS3 sort of like the ones made for TS2 but just cleverly re-named like EA/Maxis did for TS2 from TS1 lol..
Teh Warmonger

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 03:10:22 am »

School EPs.

TS2 University was one my favourite EPs. It's kinda the most realistic EP for TS2, second only to NL.

Even if they call it TS3 University I wouldn't mind.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 06:00:45 am »

No EPs or SPs at all. They should start to be clever and create Base Game Extentions including objects, architectural additions, etc. Every Base Game Extention could have a complete separated section named "Challenges" where they could include all the extra nonsenses, giving the user the alternative of including them in the game OR NOT.
College crap, NPC crap, New District crap, creatures and all the jokies should be included in the challenges section or better named "Eaxities" (EA/Maxis stupidities) so that grown-up users could skip Eaxies nonsenses, like idles that repeat without control, kids gamies like punchpunch, kickBag, etc
Personly all I wanted from this gamie was a good architecture program with live mode.
I hate the EP Uni, just because it could have been a very good EP, but all it did was to include hundreds of NPCs and most of them fully disgusting.
My conclusion is that Eaxis after making a good Base Game, spent full time creating extra crap.
To follow TS2 EP by EP was one of the most irritating experience I ever had.
Amymc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 06:24:31 am »

it be nice if make them have pets again in sims 3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 06:35:05 am »

I hope EA includes as much as they can in the base game, and that they minimize the EP's (or at least put in more sensible things into them. I, personally, grow bored of a new EP after playing around for a few days. But I'm more into storytelling and picture taking, so that's why I have all EP's and SP's. The new EP's bring with them new animations, which I can't really do anything without, it feels like. Especially since the best poseboxes needs the EP's to work... I just hope EA make storytelling more user-friendly.

* first and foremost, a programme like SimPe (or better), that lets us make our own stuff... I grow bored if the only thing I can do is to recolor stuff. Maybe even some simple mesh programme that lets you put together furniture in new ways? (though I highly doubt they will put that in...)

* if they include pets in an EP - PLEASE let them put in other animals than just cats, hamsters, birds and dogs... I wanted to see horses, bunnies, elephants, dragons... you name it! those don't need to be playable, but at least usable. Horses and other huge animals that sims can interact with, ride on and take care of. Maybe even farm animals like cows, sheep and chickens.

* I do hope they include lots of baby/toddler/kid stuff (because those are the stages I like the most). But if they don't - then I hope they have an EP, or at least a SP with huge amounts of this. Toys, playground stuff, actual clothes for infants.... And I want usable stuff - not just beds, tables and deco. What's the point with new stuff if you can't really use it? CC creators makes much better stuff than EA has been able to do until now - their only hindrance is the lack of animations...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 10:25:06 am »

I hope EA includes as much as they can in the base game, and that they minimize the EP's...

On the contrary. It feels like they made a game and then cut it in half a dozen slices, where the first slice (base game) turned out quite small. Just a fraction of the furniture and clothes stuff than with TS2. But then again that was to be expected, because they put just the basic neccessities in the base game, so they can sell the stuff you want on their website. And then add back the now missing functions and aspects with the EP's.

* first and foremost, a programme like SimPe (or better), that lets us make our own stuff... I grow bored if the only thing I can do is to recolor stuff. Maybe even some simple mesh programme that lets you put together furniture in new ways? (though I highly doubt they will put that in...)

More contrary. EA never made SimPe in the first place and they now explicitly forbid modding in the EULA (as far as it is known as of now, see the sticky above). TS3 is a completely different product than TS2. It's a kid's game that you buy "as is" with option for spending a lot more money on additional content.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 01:00:14 pm »

I'd like to see them come out with "Sims 3, We Tanked Cause we SUCKED," disk that when you place it into your disk drive, turns it all into Sims 2 compatible crap. Hey, a girl can dream.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 02:04:35 pm »

Haha!  Thumbs Up
Yep, that would be the p e r f e c t expansion!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 02:27:48 pm »

More contrary. EA never made SimPe in the first place and they now explicitly forbid modding in the EULA (as far as it is known as of now, see the sticky above). TS3 is a completely different product than TS2. It's a kid's game that you buy "as is" with option for spending a lot more money on additional content.

I know that SimPe was not made by EAxis. And I'm aware that they'll probably never even concider making a programme like that. But it's a wish, anyway  Undecided
EAxis knows how to make games, but have no idea how to make them more interesting for gamers... What I have seen of TS3 looks like a slightly modified version of sims2. All the old stuff is there, with maybe a few new additions, and what seems like a really annoying gameplay. I personally will probably stick to sims2 for a while longer. Maybe test out TS3, yes - but I don't think it's a lot better than TS2...
And what is up with those plastic faces??? Granted, TS2 doesn't have the best skintones either - but at least it's fairly easy to make our own skintones - with a programme maxis actually included... and that home crafter programme (walls/floors etc) crashed nearly every time I used it...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 04:52:41 pm »

ALL OF THEM!!! lol
im kinda sissapointed in the skin, there not lifelike at all.

~Dee~

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 07:29:59 pm »

It's all very well to have a seemless whole town...but what's a town without weather?
They said everything is more realistic in Sims 3...where is the rain or snow?
Seasons for sure...then pets!
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 09:41:22 pm »

I would really like to see more Pets for sure, plus ferrets, I love ferrets.

And for every one else TSR is trying to make there TS3 modding tool compatable with TS2 objects so you can import them in to the game. Rock

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
brat1083
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 10:47:51 pm »

On Line play so you can play with your friends
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 12:23:37 am »

After the history that TSR has with screwing over the rest of the community, I know that if I was going to get the game I'd rather trust a tool that the free creators came up with. Just watch, they'll do it yet. No tool that TSR has come up with yet has either worked, or topped what the rest of them have done. From what I've read, supposedly they've had the thing in development for six months and have gotten nowhere.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: