Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:33:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Sims 2 Story.  (Read 27387 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 04:58:15 pm »

It's ok Zorom.I'll explain it to you.
In this chapter,Serena is going to save her friend Mollie captured by a demon from the Negaverse (assembly of demon working for Queen Beryl).A demon took the identity of Mollie's mother,this is why she appeared normal at first and transforms into a zombie later showing her true identity.Serena still doesn't know her job here and is confused with her new identity.This is why Luna is on her back telling her what she needs to do.But this is too much and too new for Usagi/Serena.So she starts to cry after being hurt by one of the demon.But her cries are so loud that the demons can't stand them.Then Tuxedo Mask appear to help her as well ,encourage her to be strong and keep going.But he's not here only for this. (He's looking as well for the sylver imperial Christal that the demon are after).
I hope this clear things up a bit.

I'm lilys
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 05:43:28 am »

THE END.

I'm lilys
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 02:22:12 pm »

Very nice effects! I get what's going on now. Mysterious hot guy and also mysterious red eye woman...da plot thickens!!!

Here's a small tip -when you are taking pictures  that will show the character saying something in a speech bubble, try catch the sims with their mouths open, it makes it seem much more professional.

I can't wait to see what happens next!   shocked

lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 03:41:23 pm »

Thanks Zorom for comments and advice.It was my first story,sorry for the mistakes.Well my idea was to make a story for each time a new sailor appear.As there are 10 major sailors in fact in the serie.

I'm lilys
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 11:06:02 am »

:kiss: Thanks lilys! I'm glad you're not fed up. Keep on going, it gets better every chapter.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: