Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:21:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ren Hair 12 #2 Recolours  (Read 2967 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mikoyo80

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2009, 08:01:20 am »

Would someone be able to do recolours of Ren/louis male hair 12 type 2 please? I'm looking for colours that go better with the maxis ones, especially the brown and red. I can live with the blonde, but I'd like the black a little more, well, black. It doesn't matter if they're binned or not, so long as it's done as I'm not clever enough to do it myself (I did try, lol). Here's the pic just for clarification. Thanks Smiley

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew
'Colors of the Wind', Vanessa Williams from Disney's Pocahontas
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 08:21:21 pm »

Does this look like something you might be happy with?

I made just the black using Chokelate's Maxis match textures. I don't want to continue with the rest of the colours if this is not what you are looking for.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Mikoyo80

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 06:53:24 am »

That would be perfect thanks Cheesy

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 10:02:54 pm »

And done!

No pics, but textures are as above. I used Chokelate textures, which should be familiar to most people. Binned, familied, grey included with black. Yes, it actually has a "proper" elder stage now so that elders are no longer all dyeing their hair. I did not include any unnatural recolours and there is no separate all ages grey, just the 4 natural colours, with a bonus darker red for those who don't like the light red.

Enjoy!

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Mikoyo80

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 07:01:46 am »

Wow, thanks a lot  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: