Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:21:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enable Crank Calls and a 2nd request  (Read 4562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimCoffee

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2009, 11:03:48 am »

Hi Squinge, Chaavik,

Years ago when there was only NL and Uni, I had two sims who were enemies and it was hilarious when one made a crank calls to another. It's been a long time since I've seen that option, and wonder if it's possible for it to be enabled again? If so, would you please?

Also, 2nd request, this one is related to Gestures: tough handshake, high five, the fake out, kiss kiss darling etc. In April I asked if one of these could occur autonomously but got zero response (maybe overlooked by you two?  huh) Anyway, as I've played a lot since then, they're all cool gestures, and the fake out is funny, so can you make them autonomous? Except for the Earth Hug, I have never seen ANY of them happen autonomously.

Oh, I have all EPs and M&G. Thanks in advance.
AdmiralAeris

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 11:27:57 am »

If I remember correctly, "Crank Call" is enabled for sims with very low nice (0-1).  That said, I don't think it would be too difficult to bypass the N/G check and enable "Crank Call" for all sims.

Beauty comes in many forms... not all of which are visible
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 07:25:21 pm »

Crank calls are still enabled as far as i know at least they are in my game with all Ep's and Sp's

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 12:10:27 am »

I'm sorry did you mean 'Prank Calls' because you confused me with the Crank Call mis-spell
SimCoffee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 05:46:34 am »

It's "Crank Call", so when you direct your sim to make a phone call, you could select it on the phone menu.

It's a feature that has disappeared now that I have all EPs through AL and M&G. The words crank and prank may be a matter of simantics depending on the regional area.

(BTW, I'm fairly certain the sim who used to make these back in 2006 has a Nice score of 2, not 0-1, and was a romantic rival/enemy of another sim. It was very funny when they did this to one another. They used to leave flaming bags of poo at each other's homes too, but now they only kick over the trash cans. Did EA stop that behavior too?) 

So, Squinge, Chavvik, please let me know if a Crank Call mod can be added to the menu for AL, and the "Increase All Gestures" mod is technically possible to do, and if either of you are interested in doing one or both of them. Thank you. 
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 06:02:58 am »

This might help until your request is filled.

You get the option for crank call on the phone menu using Christianlov's multi-feature wall phone on MTS2.  I usually put one of his phones in each of my houses along with the regular phone. 

Sims by Dasi:

SimCoffee

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 04:19:28 pm »

DaSpecial1 - I went to MTS2 and DL'd that Multiphone and tried it. It doesn't mention it has that old feature! Tried it, it works great, and was so funny! Perfect for that Sim who kicks over your trashcan, as they come to do it again as soon as they get crank call - but the other sim can wait for them. Thanks so much for telling me about this.

As for the other request: Squinge or Chavvik, can either of you let me know if you'll do the Increased Gestures hack? If you're not interested, I'll try to find someone else, but please tell me if that hack is possible to do (it might not). Thanks.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 05:23:55 pm »

Your quite welcome.  Yes this phone has many features but only advertises a few Smiley I had them my SLS game as well.  Glad to hear it because I never use that feature though I've had this mod for ages.  I thought the police would come Tee Hee. What can I say I have utopia in my simland...well except for all the romance and pleasure sims' adventures Titter.

Sims by Dasi:

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 09:28:31 pm »

lol you want increased gestures? most people don't like them, I will see if it can be done.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: