Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:57:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Sorry, your friend is working, call later"  (Read 3700 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2009, 02:58:20 pm »

Hi,

My sims always forget when his friend are working so he would like to get a calendar where he can get their planning !

Well, they are working, whatever, he could be able to call them at work and plan to see them in a community lot during their lunch break or after their jobs , don't you think ?

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 05:43:22 pm »

Have you tried Cyjon's "Better Phone Messages" mod at MTS2? The mod does state what time the Sim is off from work or from some activity so that you can call back later after that time. Read through the description and comments there to decide if this is what you want.

This particular mod wasn't available on his site however.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 12:51:20 am »

I have this mod and I can tell you from experience that it works like a charm Wink
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 04:34:38 pm »

Well thank you !
thunderlord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 08:24:47 pm »

I have this mod and I can tell you from experience that it works like a charm Wink
sadly not for me, everytime my sim called or someone called her  it would always bring up the debugger thingy up/ Sad
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 09:22:45 am »

I've used the mod Simgirl suggested in all my games from just SLS to basegame, nightlife and later as I added all EP's and SP's.  It has worked wonderfully in all games.   Tells you when to call your friends back along with a few other features.  Thunder may have had a hidden conflict.

I think the your "call-at-work"(etc) suggestion would be a nice idea though. Even cooler if you had message options based on relationship, like:

"How about going out on the town tonight? Call me around___(insert off hours)"

or

"Have to run business meeting--can you call me back @ ___?  <--Insert off hours for high relationship or for low relationship/enemy add "like never! thanks".

Or many be even too may calls affect the persons work performance ( or just have the message say it is);  I second RedMist's idea/ request. (well part of it anyway Wink ).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:29:42 am by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: