Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 09:37:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims3 preview  (Read 13210 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2009, 07:03:13 pm »

Since this is a preview thread...have you seen the videos at You Tube? I 'm mistaken or they changed the sims' voices? I could be wrong since my game will arrive next month

I used to be Nyxie
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2009, 07:06:48 pm »

Since this is a preview thread...have you seen the videos at You Tube? I 'm mistaken or they changed the sims' voices? I could be wrong since my game will arrive next month

Thank you for pointing this out to me annie Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2009, 02:18:31 am »

The voices are probably different. They're not using all the same voice artists, for example. Gerri Lawlor, who used to do one of the female voices in TS2 was actually voice director for TS3 and she did not do any voices for TS3 because she was directing. Also, keep in mind that there are now sliders to change the pitch of a sim's voice (saw this in a preview video). So even if the original speech was recorded by the same voice artists as from TS2, people are probably playing with the sliders and changing voice pitch. So of course even if the voice was done by the same person it may sound different from sim to sim when the player adjusts the pitch.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2009, 09:51:17 am »

Many of the previous TS1 and 2 voice actors were fired due to budget cuts. I don't particularly miss them, they had the most grating and annoying voices.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: