Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:02:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The few buttheads out there that ruin it for the rest of us. Post your Rant  (Read 12337 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brat1083
« on: May 16, 2009, 12:31:59 pm »

this was the the buterfly in the Caverns of Sonora.

On November 21, 2006, the Caverns of Sonora’s trademark formation, The Butterfly, was vandalized. The top portion of the right wing on the Butterfly was broken off and stolen. I took millions of years to form and a second to deface...

There are some Pictographs at Paint Rock, Texas.  Its actual a Holy place wher naturall sping come from mother earth..and Astronomical Observatory.
Some stupid gang banger thought that those where just tags from the Indians that lived in the area. So they added there tag on the rocks.

What A** we have in this world that ruin it for the rest of use. All these are in area near my hometown, I love these things...

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 01:45:41 pm by brat1083 » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 12:36:41 pm »

*Screams and runs from the thread.* Butterflies!!  Cry

Sorry it was vandalized, though, I promise it wasn't me, I wouldn't go near anything butterfly with a ten foot pole!

My other ride is a chocobo.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 11:29:06 am »

Scared of butterflies are ya?
I have the same thing, but with moths.

I hate how freakin morons have to screw things up. Didn't they learn as kids not to touch things that didn't belong to them? Idiots.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Max24

junior deputy vice assistant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 02:47:38 pm »

I hate "Take your child to work" day.  It's mis-named.  It should be called "get on the elevator only to find the button for every freaking floor in a 30 story building has been pushed and it's going to take you twenty minutes to get where you're going" day.

Rest in peace Katie Ashton.  The world is a lesser place for your absence.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 03:50:23 pm »

Scared of butterflies are ya?
I have the same thing, but with moths.

My greatest fear in the whole entire world is butterflies and moths, and I have a lot of fears.  tongue

I hate "Take your child to work" day.  It's mis-named.  It should be called "get on the elevator only to find the button for every freaking floor in a 30 story building has been pushed and it's going to take you twenty minutes to get where you're going" day.

Stupid kids!!!

brat1083
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 07:04:43 pm »

I HATE LOUD COMMERCIAL ON TV....
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 07:17:06 pm »

Butterflies? Titter  Apologies Naria that's adorable.

I despise snobs...they're so beneath me Hmph           Blink (yeah I hate hypocrisy too)

Sims by Dasi:

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 08:00:24 pm »

LOL, it's not so adorable when I actually see one and start crying and screaming, and if he's around, running behind my Dad.

I hate the radio and all the commercials on it. PLAY MUSIC!!!!!

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 08:10:36 pm »

You guys are too sharp for me.  My daughter has a phobia about moths, I'm glad to know she isn't alone in that unreasonable fear. Now the real monsters are grasshoppers and their mutated Romulan cousins, the crickets. Shudder, shudder.

As to loud commercials, thank God for the mute button on the remote.

My rant and rave is about tailgaters, especially on the interstate at 70 mph during heavy rain, sleet or snow.  I think some humans have a off switch in their brain when they ignite the engine of their vehicle.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
brat1083
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 08:27:56 pm »

Nonni everyone Here blows your doors off at 70 her In DFW. Maybe that why we love Nascar so much...LOL
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 08:34:15 pm »

Oh, oh, oh!  Wave

I got one, the emails that are all about gooey love and the threaten you with death or disaster if you don't pass it on.  I got a new on today that I actually liked:

"If you don't forward this to 1 of your friends within the next 5 minutes your belly button will unscrew and your butt will fall off"

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Alotta Paine X2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 09:05:45 pm »

LOL, it's not so adorable when I actually see one and start crying and screaming, and if he's around, running behind my Dad.

I hate the radio and all the commercials on it. PLAY MUSIC!!!!!

You should be on Maury show. Smiley

I hate the effing teens in Walmart who almost ran my kid over with the shopping cart. Pay attention Deeek!

You are dominant, vain, and a bit of a show off. To know you is to worship you.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 10:12:20 pm »

The price of televisions!!!!

What if I don't give a toss if it's flatscreen?!?!?! I see better on tv's that aren't freakin' plasma and LCD crap!

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 10:47:28 pm »

Fickle unreliable people.  You know the kind that always need you but are never there when you could use help with the slightest thing?

Sims by Dasi:

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 11:06:18 pm »

I hate people who ask "You knocked you up this time?"!!!! WTH?!? My husband see the ring! I have only been pregnant twice, and both times by my husband. (20 some year apart though)
Or the classics "One bad apple spoils the barrel" or "Once a ***** always a *****". I get that ALL the time. Okay I get I was pregnant as a teen. But it's not my fault my sister younger than me by 22 years got pregnant! I didn't live in the same house let alone time zone as her. And my son is dead, her's isn't. I stayed in school went to an Ivy leaguel; and got a masters, she dropped out. I married the father, She doesn't even know who the father is. I took every class and study my @$$ off to be the best parent I could be, she smoked while pregnant. I think we're a little different. I love her but doesn't know a *beaver house* about being a parent.
Or the one "Your a *illegitment child*."  Oh my bad. It's my fault my parents had unprotected "woohoo''. 
Sorry I'm a little upset at the moment.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: