Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:10:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost are controlable in the sims3  (Read 7025 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: June 27, 2009, 08:29:24 pm »

Hello eveyone,

Did you know that ghost are controlable in the sims3 after a certain even if it fails the dead sim 's ghost becomes contrable this is something that just happen to one of my sims in game. Wink

Pierre Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 12:53:05 am »

Wow, I did not know that. I knew the interaction with them was better. I have a best friend that is a ghost, but I never knew you control your own sim ghost once your sim dies. Thanks Pierre
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 11:25:40 am »

You have to get the opportunity to take your deceased loved ones remains to the science facility. If a certain something is int he inventory (not sure if it shoudl be the controlled sims inventory or the deceased sims inventory when they dided?Huh?) then you get a human back. If you dont have this item you get a playable ghost.

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 11:42:34 am »

Wow, I did not know that. I knew the interaction with them was better. I have a best friend that is a ghost, but I never knew you control your own sim ghost once your sim dies. Thanks Pierre

Your welcome my friend

Pierre Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
mrnapolean1
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 11:34:36 pm »

i would like to know more about this playable ghosts in the sims 3? cool
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 11:37:41 pm »

You can control them after you get the option to bring them to the science lab but you have to have a high rel score with them first which is easy to do if you have your sim talk to them at the grave yard.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 07:36:35 pm »

Squinge, Grin you forgot to mention that the ghosts have to be from your own personal graveyard/gravestone/headstone, ie. Goth's or Crubbelbottom(Sorry if I spelled it wrong but you know who I mean) have a headstone on their lots. The game for some strange reason ( Undecided) will not let you pick up headstones from the graveyard.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
mrnapolean1
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 06:44:57 pm »

ok heres what i got, i have a two sims that are brothers one died of hunger in the young adult stage. i left his grave at the residence and waited for a long time. now my other sim (the one thats alive) is now a adult (was a teen when his brother died). now every once a while, the sim will come out of his grave but he is not controllable.

theres my case scenario i have going now

btw my alive sim works at the grave yard in sunset valley as a eptiah writer. cool
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 04:05:33 am »

ok heres what i got, i have a two sims that are brothers one died of hunger in the young adult stage. i left his grave at the residence and waited for a long time. now my other sim (the one thats alive) is now a adult (was a teen when his brother died). now every once a while, the sim will come out of his grave but he is not controllable.

theres my case scenario i have going now

btw my alive sim works at the grave yard in sunset valley as a eptiah writer.

Ok, first thing you do is get your friendships up with eachother, the ghost should show up in the other Sim's friend list. Then use the cheat: testingcheatsenabled true, go to the ghost in the friends listing and raise the value up so they become BF's.
If that doesn't work and you still don't have the Science quest, try working on your logic skill and then you should get the quest.
When you get the quest, pick up the gravestone and place it in the Sim's(who got the quest) backpack, then go to the Science Building, after spending about an hour or 2 (sim time) in the building your ghost will come out before the other sim will, and you will be able controll them once they exit the building.

I hope this works for you!

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: