Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:27:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims3 first expansion pack  (Read 20635 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2009, 12:33:11 pm »

IF the whole SECTION doesn't just get put behind wraps until the 2nd or 3rd if the brush fires and general absurdity don't die out.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 12:22:24 pm »

You have to have an expansion with the Sims 3, it isn't even half a game.  The objects, clothing styles, and hairstyles are severely limited.  The only way currently to expand on Sims 3 is to download from the Sims 3 store where they want $20 for a set of 45 objects.  $20!  You could buy an entire expansion pack for the Sims 2 with that much.  I don't go to paysites because as I'm on a limited budget, I can't afford paysites, and because of the paysites, now EA has become the biggest and most expensive of all of them.

I hope they do something quickly about the Sims 3, it's really rather boring.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:20:57 pm by Alexavbriana » Logged

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
harajukubaby
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 12:27:29 am »

Umm the whole 20$ for an a set of 45 objects is a load... i used my nerdy skills *cough... torrenting* and found the set for free n_n

and im going to trade over the sims and sims 2 games i have and get the sims 3. i wouldn't mind an expansion pack thrown in as well, that would be cool but i think it would have to be something big like apartment life or pets not something meaningless like mansion and garden stuff *makes bleughy noises*
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 03:47:54 am »

and im going to trade over the sims and sims 2 games i have and get the sims 3.

If I were you I would think not twice, but thrice whether that would be a good move.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 12:47:06 am »

I'd think thrice a few times before doing that. And also about admitting to torrenting a damn thing on a site where they don't allow mention of that kind of thing, m'kay?

harajukubaby
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2009, 05:30:34 am »

im not buying anymore. I decided i would make a noise like you do when you're above something... Then asked mummy to get me it for my birthday.

Admin note: Consider this your first warning for acting like a tool towards staff when you've been advised against mentioning illegal activities.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:10:29 am by Paden » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2009, 11:07:42 am »

Posted on: Today at 04:30:34 am
Posted by: harajukubaby  im not buying anymore. I decided i would make a noise like you do when you're above something... Then asked mummy to get me it for my birthday.

Admin note: Consider this your first warning for acting like a tool towards staff when you've been advised against mentioning illegal activities.

Excuse me, idiot, I don't want the stupid thing even though today IS my birthday and next time you get snippy at me, expect a warning. I'm a woman grown with kids of my own and my mother, unlike yours, has long been dead. So, you need to keep your fingers off of the keyboard and act with some intelligence and read the damn rules before posting stuff that is going to get you called onto the carpet. You dig?

Actually, let's go ahead and count this as a warning since you're obviously too thick to read anything that doesn't pertain to you getting what you want. And yes, you have been quoted so that you can't edit it out and claim you did nothing wrong, I've seen your sort before.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:17:55 am by Paden » Logged

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2009, 11:18:09 am »

I am responding to the poster on the 2nd page about same-sex couples allowed in TS3. You must make a gay couple and place in the hood, before the game allows it in story progression. I guess it's like a safety switch.

I will be interested in knowing what the EP will be. I haven't seen anything specific yet.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
mrnapolean1
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 01:00:46 am »

i thought this thread was about the sims 3 first expansion pack not burning each other.

-now knocking back on topic-

i was reading on this website i think its a expansion somewhat like the sims 2 bon voyage exepct this one is called The sims 3 destation adventure.
heres the
website:http://www.sims3website.com/sims-3-news/the-sims-3-destination-adventure-expansion/ cool
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 08:15:56 am »

The info from that link is purely speculation and not definite until EA confirms the info is real or rumor. I wouldn't consider that as the new EP until EA actually announces the new EP for Sims 3.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
mrnapolean1
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 11:32:27 am »

yes chaavik, i know it may be a rumor until ea offically announces the first offical expansion pack for the sims 3. cool
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 04:07:46 pm »

Really? They're statrting with a "Bon Voyage" ish type expansion? I woulda much rather them do something like Seasons(which could actually be merged wit ha vacation expansion pack) Open for Business, or Pets. Seeing as Nightlife is already kinda on here(even though I've rarely seen sims on the sims 3 out at night, and they even have curfews now huh  angry ) and I never made my sims go through college that much(mostly because I don't stay on one family long enough to have them go from teen to adult or Young Adult) so I could do without University, and the only reason I got Apartment life was because of the witches

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
mrnapolean1
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2009, 12:26:36 am »

just got news from another thread (http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,104840.105.html) about the sims 3 first expansion pack. the title is changed to "World Adventures" instead detestation adventure. go and check it out. i will update as i continue to get information. cool
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: