Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:55:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF a quality jockstrap for males teen and up?  (Read 7601 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
goderguy

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2009, 05:05:37 pm »

I am looking for a jockstrap like this. I swear I had found/downloaded one before but I lost a lot of data a while ago. I have searched the logical places (here, ISA, MTS2, SexySims, even <gasp> TSR) and I am not impressed with the quality of the few I have found. Either the waistband is too narrow, the pouch doesn't cover as well as it should, or the legstraps don't line up correctly. I hope this isn't considered adult content, but I did post this request at ISA as well just in case. Thanks in advance for any help provided! I have tried creating one myself but they never turn out right...

Admin note: please don't upload your images to the server, please use Photobucket or something similar. Thank you and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 06:05:22 pm by Paden » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 12:23:31 am »

So, basically, you're just looking for a piece of men's underwear? I personally don't know where to find them, but I wish you luck. I don't see them as adult in nature, all the bits that ought to be covered are covered adequately and nothing's poking out that shouldn't be. It looks a lot more modest than some of the bikini swimsuits I've seen people post...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
miss nette

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 10:52:51 am »

There's one on this forum for the huge bodybuilder http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,41143.0.html

goderguy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 01:44:50 am »

Miss_Nette, the jockstrap you posted the link to is EXACTLY what I'm looking for - except for regular Maxis bodies. I don't have any custom body types in my game and don't wish to do so. Thanks for the link though!
Arthur.bm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 08:49:52 am »

Why dont you download the jockstrap that miss_nette posted and edit it on Bodyshop?
Its very simple, you open a new project with the jockstrap and another with a regular maxis underwear, then you copy jockstrap's images and paste on top of the underwear's images, save, and you're done! Cheesy
I dont think you're going to find a jockstrap for regular maxis body :~
I hope Im helping Smiley

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 08:51:45 pm »

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=288516

its more a male thong,but its close

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: