Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:27:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF last name change mods and baby memory?  (Read 1666 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
victoriageras

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2009, 04:03:36 pm »

Hello everyone!

I have a lot of teen and unmarried moms and dads in my game. I just luv them!Anyway, i always want my babies to have their father's last name and also appear on their family tree(dad's i mean).So the only way to do such a thing would be to marry the couple before the baby comes. I made a new family the other day and the teen girl, turned out to be really good. So i though i should set her up, with one of my legacy teen boys sims.
the thing is that i would like to build a story that will be a little bit cheesy. Grin rolleyes
The thing is (and i don't understund the why) that the game wont give you the option to pick the last name for the baby (mom's or dad's) and if they are not married/engaged,the baby memory will appear only to the female.

So i was wondering, is it any way that you can have the baby to have dad's last name (or anyway the choise for last name) even when the parents aren't married?Furthermore, is there any  mod/hack etc, that will add the baby merory to dad too and also add the baby  to his tree family?

I understand that i maybe asking a lot,but it doesn't make any sence why the baby should only appear on moms family tree or have only her last name! I know i can use the SimPe(google is my friend Wink but i am newbie and i am afraid i might blow the whole game,if i try anything!  Star Wars

P.S i have up to AL and celebration/holliday stuff pack)

thank you all! Hug2
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 05:03:19 pm »

Name changer:

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=289073

You can use the Family Tree option of Insimenator to alter, remove or reconfigure family ties.

Documentation:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=InSimenator/Family_Tree

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: