Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:03:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I really the only one who is looking forward to this?  (Read 26880 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2009, 02:34:48 pm »

Does this mean that if a player uploads his/her creation on Exchange EAxis maintains the right to sell his/her creation and do whatever they like with that CC? Because, this is what *I* understand by that statement.

It can't have any different meaning.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2009, 05:57:30 pm »

that statement must surely put paid to T$R then? Or am I being waaaaaaaaaay too optimistic there?

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2009, 07:44:19 pm »

I thought I was the only one excited about the game

I used to be Nyxie
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2009, 07:48:53 pm »

D'dont worry annie your not the only one excited about the sims3 i am exicted as well and as soon as i arrive from my loacl eb game store i will be playing the sims3 all day. Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2009, 12:38:18 pm »

D'dont worry annie your not the only one excited about the sims3 i am exicted as well and as soon as i arrive from my loacl eb game store i will be playing the sims3 all day. Wink

As am I! I can understand why people are skeptical, but it's still not managing to curb my enthusiasm.  Grin

Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2009, 09:28:49 pm »

I can see some miracles around and I believed them since the beggining  Hug2 Rock YAY

I used to be Nyxie
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2009, 09:38:19 pm »

I will never again believe EA Games after they stated that SecuROM was harmless. One or two reformats later, I know better than to trust them. I hope it goes well for all of you that decide to purchase and play the game, though.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2009, 10:10:24 pm »

*nods*
Yes, guys and galls. We, TS2 fans, do hope and wish you will enjoy your game. Even if TS3 weren't so ugly, the game-play would still be horrible for me -- I am used to play 15 families in turns. No legacy style, thank you very much. Cloud will never die. LOL

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2009, 12:18:35 am »

I'm just looking at it as a whole different game and less of an extension (definitely not as a replacement) of TS2. That's the reason I'm still excited! I'm just getting another game and not loosing a thing! I am bummed about the CC thing, but I guess I'll just deal with it as it goes.

kitty89

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2009, 11:54:03 am »

I am exited for it... I'm also a little affraid that maybe the final version is like the pirated one. But I'll still reserve any comments to the day that the official release will come out because that's when the truth will come. I'm not saying the people who got the pirate version are liars but I can't be sure of anything, since this could as well not be the final version.

Oh and if no CC can be done for Sims 3, I'll still purchase it. I'm not much of a modder (I only know a few things to do with SimPE), so I'm looking forward to the gameplay... Plus being able to change the colours of anything, without having any modding skills is quite a fun feature to me. Mismatched furniture begone!

Depending on the gameplay, I will or will not play it as my main Sims game.

Oh and one last thing, I'll still play (and dload things for) Sims 2, regardless of what Sims 3 turns out like... Heck, I even still play Sims 1 sometimes!  Grin
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2009, 05:00:47 pm »

I am extremely excited to play this game, although i am disappointed in the skins.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: